• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help! with wordpress automatic plugin

May 25, 2020
Hello guys,

I am having a problem with WordPress automatic what it does is it only crawl the first page of a particular category since the website which I wanna crawl have 100 pages of that category. I am new with WordPress automatic maybe I am missing something could you guys please help! Thank you

You need to set it so it crawls every x minutes.
Example i got a site that is det to crawl feeds every 10 minutes. Then it import 1 feed every 10 minutes.
Its possible you made mistake with the settings also.
Example of you make it to only import posts with featured image, but the posts you want maybe not have featured image, and then you will not receive any posts..

• Wow
Reactions: Kingofthejunglebitc
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock