• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hey admin and mod

babifan

Feb 13, 2023
Why you delete my introduction post? And another thing why you delete my request post? It's not fair. .....after sign up in this forum i had posted s introduction on here. But immediately mod/adim deleted my post.........really it's not fair

You know what's not fair? To not read our rules and guidelines.

Here was your introduction post deleted cause it looked like spam
2023-04-06 06_26_01-(12) Hi Everyone, I'm in.png

Reactions: bobsmith
Yes I know the Rules of this forum

You know what's not fair? To not read our rules and guidelines.

Here was your introduction post deleted cause it looked like spam
2023-04-06 06_26_01-(12) Hi Everyone, I'm in.png
But it's not fair

Teach me how to introduce myself

Its my 4th account on this forum. And previous account was not able to sign in

But it's not fair
You know what, life is not fair.

So why should we make it fair for you and just accept your few words of an introduction just so you can tick it off and get back to requesting more free giveaway content?

If you need to know how to introduce yourself then look at others in Introductions.

By the way, no need for all those posts just to try to bump up your post count either. 🤔

Exactly, it is not fair to spam with your first post.

And another thing what's not fair? It's not fair to complain about it. Looks like you want to change our rules so your spam post to be allowed.

Yes I know the Rules of this forum

Teach me how to introduce myself

You just said you know them. Well, then you know how to find Introduction guidelines. I already taught everyone how to introduce. It's a half minute reading.

There are many ppl, who was already introduced their self like my styl

Search djrana and toXic that was my dead/ban account here. See my contribution.

There are many ppl, who was already introduced their self like my styl

Search djrana and toXic that was my dead/ban account here. See my contribution.
Advice now would be for you to stop and just get on with what was suggested to you.

End of.

Reactions: babifan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhishekgarg1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock