• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hey Babiato crew! My mind is BLOWN by the content here!

RoniKush

Oct 9, 2022
Global
kushtycreations.com
Hey babia.to crew! Absolutely blown away to have found this incredible "resource" and have a lot to offer in the coming
days and weeks. I am Roni i live on a tropical island in Thailand, I have self taught myself multiple skills over the course of 20+ years,
and i am now flying solo, creating a creative digital agency offering a vast array of skills as below :

I have a lot to offer especially in the audio field if you would like to make a section for Audio files, i have a huge collection of Audio Jungle
video hive, sample libraries of every description possible, which i could be of use to many on here.

In order to show i am not here to advertise i will not post any links to my services. If you are interested please PM me.

Here are my skills sets:

Visual

Web & App Ui Design
Book Covers
Album Covers
Stock Art
Digital Art
Branding
Photo Editing
Video Editing
Video Presentations

Audio

Mixing & Mastering
Audio Restoration
Soundtracks & FX for
Film TV Gaming Web
Corporate & Advertising
Sound Design
Exclusive tracks
Ghost Production for any genre
Beats for sale (Beat Stars etc)

Creative Writing

Copywriting
Bio writing
Descriptive Writing
Content creation
Song Lyrical Writing

Reactions: Supremo DM
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock