• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hobby web developer

gor4n

Aug 29, 2022
I'm a hobby web developer familiar with many different technologies. Also, I am very interested in Python and ML so I try to master Python in the near future and progress my career in that field.

I spend time on this forum mostly for the WordPress plugins I need to build my hobby projects and I must say that this is probably the best place for any WordPress developer out there who wants to test and learn specific expensive tools that can't afford. Keep up the excellent work admins!

Reactions: viction
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock