• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HolaMed - Medical Diagnostic & Plastic Surgery Clinic WordPress Theme

HolaMed - Medical Diagnostic & Plastic Surgery Clinic WordPress Theme v1.8.2

No permission to download

SHELL-NULL

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2022
Null Active
memomohannad submitted a new resource:

HolaMed - Medical Diagnostic & Plastic Surgery Clinic WordPress Theme - HolaMed – Medical Diagnostic Clinic Multipurpose WordPress

the zip file is pass protected
the zip file contains
1- Documentaion
2-Plugins
3-holamed theme
4- holamed-child
5- online-documentation url

holamed.png

HolaMed – Medical Diagnostic Clinic Multipurpose WordPress Theme created especially for medical clinic, diagnostic center, plastic surgery, coronavirus diagnostic, massage, private clinic or private doctor, dentist, pharmacy, surgery, massage salon...

Read more about this resource...

Anyone else have this problem when try to import the demo? :/

1662172181628.png
memomohannad submitted a new resource:

HolaMed - Medical Diagnostic & Plastic Surgery Clinic WordPress Theme - HolaMed – Medical Diagnostic Clinic Multipurpose WordPress

Read more about this resource...
I can't import the demo at this line code: $download_url = 'http://updates.like-themes.com/holamed/?ivi='.esc_attr(wp_get_theme(get_template())->version);
Can you help please

Hello, I donno how to verify the license into this theme . I mean, I bought the theme (I had to), I installed the theme and imported the demo... I didn't need use any license in there (I have that).

So, I know a license is necessary, but I donno how it works for this theme.

Maybe this info helps to @Babak @SHELL-NULL or anyone else to null this theme.

Thank you, guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamzaoui092194
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock