• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hosting Malware problem ??

Meenakshi Sandle

Banned User
Apr 9, 2020
Chandigarh
www.trendingmantra.com
I Transferred a website from 1 host to another. After 2 days my website got deleted.. it says. it is deleted due to malware files.

Pl let me know, how can I remove HOSTING VIRUSES. Thank you in advance.

Meenakshi Sandle

try to scan virus on localhost, install wordfence.
Or you can try scan your file on virustotal.com

try to scan virus on localhost, install wordfence.
Or you can try scan your file on virustotal.com
Ok.. thnxx do you really think? VirusTotal is dependable? I cant use Wordfence on a client website as if I can install plugins only that my client asked me to install.. Not more or less.. As it was running perfectly fine on any old website but yesterday I transferred to another website, my new client website got deleted.. as hosting company says it contains malware..

Ok.. thnxx do you really think? VirusTotal is dependable? I cant use Wordfence on a client website as if I can install plugins only that my client asked me to install.. Not more or less.. As it was running perfectly fine on any old website but yesterday I transferred to another website, my new client website got deleted.. as hosting company says it contains malware..
Yes virustotal can handle it, you can try it.
try install plugin on localhost, install xampp or something else.
are you using plugin to move your website or just upload full zip file on new website?

Yes virustotal can handle it, you can try it.
try install plugin on localhost, install xampp or something else.
are you using plugin to move your website or just upload full zip file on new website?
I m using MIGRATION PLUGIN (ALL-IN-ONE) .. I transfer website from my hosting to client hosting. I m not using localhost any more.. Pl suggest me any safe & secure process.

Okay, if you want PM me so we can figure out best way to get access to files and get it solved for you

how about the new hosting company that you are trying to migrate to? Is that a reputable one too? and if its ok to tell may i know which new hosting provider you are using?

ok good, Did you have to pay for that antivirus, most of the hosting providers, provide it for free.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock