• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How can we achieve this in Wordpress?

iamanoob

May 28, 2020
Hello Family,
I have a doubt. Please help me if any one can.

How can we add this in product page, beside the product image/below the price in Wordpress. Usually this style is available in Shopify.

Thanks in Advance

1672233777960.png

Reactions: Nabeel
Pirce is already shows below image, you can get this style using photohop, draw a circle and put all your product displaying image inside cirle and put them at website. otherwise may be there would be plugin for this, did you see like this at any website.

Yea, Please check this website for reference. I am planning to make the same design product image.
I am using Salient Theme

I think this is easily possible in woodmart theme becaues there are optoin to add html blocks at different places and you can easily add such thing , if you want I can give you demo

I think this is easily possible in woodmart theme becaues there are optoin to add html blocks at different places and you can easily add such thing , if you want I can give you demo
naaah! Using Salient theme and can't change the theme now. Only need that feature to be added

ok let me check, did you check Salient theme demos, maybe you got this feature, it will confirm we can do using this theme otherwise have to use plugin

ok let me check, did you check Salient theme demos, maybe you got this feature, it will confirm we can do using this theme otherwise have to use plugin
I checked and there is no such feature.
Please check and help me if you can

Reactions: Nabeel
sure, I am checking this theme. maybe you can achieve this using built in features, otherwise try plugin that will help to add something after add to cart button.

sure, I am checking this theme. maybe you can achieve this using built in features, otherwise try plugin that will help to add something after add to cart button.
yea website has no such feature, mostly by using a plugin. But not sure which plugin

You can add custom fields to the product page using ACF.

Or you can use hooks to show what you want with some custom code.

• Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
The key is editing your Single product template, I don't know what is your Page builder, if you're using Elementor, you can do it easily by editing template and add a icon raw and a toggle , if it is not, as friends mentioned, use single product template customizer plugins,

Wordpress to selling is bad (Woocommerce) is not very well prepared to sell.

Take a look in this CMS you may find features that will be better than Woocommerce

OpenCart (free)
Prestashop (free)
Shopify

Those are a good CMS to selling and creating stores ;)

What do you mean by this?
Well you install Wordpress, you don't have option to sell right? Is not built-in, you need to install Woocommerce and thousands of plugins to do it.

Is not the best option, Opencart which is free and Prestashop already have that without any plugin to sell and put your products online without any plugin.

That's what I mean ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock