• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How do I increase traffic to my website?

biel007

Nov 19, 2022
Good afternoon Babiato's people.

My name is Gabriel,
Pleasure, I'm Brazilian and I really like the content you share!

I created an article site aimed at monetization with ads...

what I'm currently doing is sharing it on a Facebook fan page with approximately 200,000 followers.

I would say that the first step is to learn to read.
Do you expect us and others to find your thread about earning traffic in the introduction section?
You will not go anywhere if you don't change your habits.

I moved this to the correct section

Reactions: buljubasa

Your first step should be research for contents ideas people want to read use any keyword research tool / google keyword planner to find keywords people using to search related content.

Publish how to guides,complete guide, Ex: how to setup wordpress complete guide

Publish list articles posts Eg: best 5 software for video editing, best software for image editing 2023

Publish tips articles - 3 tips for healthy skin, 5 tips for better sleep

Publish alternative suggestions - Eg; alternative to specific apps

Comparison articles between two products

Review of new products

Giveaway or contest to encourage readers to share content on social media

• Unique content SEO optimized
  • Anti plagiarist check
  • Create a shorter - related version of your articles and publicized in to big sites with a lot of traffic with backlink in to your article for more info (good backlinks also you can contact these big sites and payed per article)
  • Pay for Traffic

You can use advertising for keyword.if you dont want to spend money then you can increase traffic by SEO . Try to rank for keywords and surely you will get traffic

How did you manage to get? "Facebook fan page with approximately 200,000 followers". Did you run or running any FB campaigns? If these are organic then you already should be having a good amount of traffic on your site. How old is your site? if its two are three years old then keep doing what you are doing. If it's more than 8 years then go to your search console and do a bit of digging into what is working on your site and what is not.

I don't understand what you mean bro,
I just share my experience SEO for my Site only

Good afternoon Babiato's people.

My name is Gabriel,
Pleasure, I'm Brazilian and I really like the content you share!

what I'm currently doing is sharing it on a Facebook fan page with approximately 200,000 followers.
My recommendation would be to use guest posting method to increase your website's traffic. It's efficient to guest post on other websites to build backlinks, enhance referral traffic, and improve SERP ranks. Make sure a website's material is of good quality, then examine its domain authority and review its guest blogging policies. Ask the outlet if they'll share the post on social media and mention you there as well. I know it'll be a tough process so I'm using Postifluence. It helps me to find high-quality guest posting sites and its automatic system reaches out to bloggers through Email & SMS. It is quite helpful!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock