• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How do I trace or block a person copying all my new wp posts with https://www.google.com serving as his referer whenever he visits?

Thanks for this superb advice... Can you please give me the iframe script on a post? I will try the CF rule to a new url and challenge all... As you said...
But what if he has added my website in Google News or Google Publisher Console? Because you can add any website there to track whatever thing they publish and click through to their website and copy the content... This is my best guess though

I am not familiar with google news but I believe it needs time to crawl your content, it doesn't happen so fast. Follow the cloudflare rule you setup and see who visits that url. Remember to setup the rule before you publish the post.

I am not familiar with google news but I believe it needs time to crawl your content, it doesn't happen so fast. Follow the cloudflare rule you setup and see who visits that url. Remember to setup the rule before you publish the post.
Okay Thanks

The IP is for a local Network service provider in our country which means it can be changed and I will also be blocking other visitors using that network provider.
(197.210.76.0 - 197.210.79.255) block the whole range, let the google crawl your post then unblock it. its a bit manual blocking and unblocking but should work.

Disable Cloudflare for test . I had this problem and the guy used a bot to clone my website
Without CF, it was finish
Thanks, This is a valid idea because all I see is Google crawlers and nothing more.... I am using a dedicated vps and I don't have a valid ssl certificate... If I disable CFlare, it will bring https error or stuff like that...

Thanks for all the suggestions... I think I have to try out all the ones I've gotten now and see if I find any successful... Then feed you guys back

@biscuit , I have tried your suggestion to challenge a new url... I didn't even bother to challenge... All I did was to exclude the new url from list of allowed Google IPs in my CF rule (66.249.64. to 66.249.79.)...
No visit whatsoever... This is to confirm that if Google crawlers don't have access to the urls on my site... He also doesn't have access to it... What can you deduce from it... Do you think he cloned my site?
Again, whenever I published a new post... The number of Google crawlers that will visit instantly can be like 8 to 10 with different or similar IPs and UAs with almost 1 to 5 seconds interval (Real Google Bots because I blocked all the Google proxies already)...
With your suggestion now, If I give Google bots access to the new url you told me to create now.... He will surely publish it on his site after that Google crawl...
But here are strange urls I found out on my logs from Google bots...

mysite/page/34/?filter_by=amjawebvwfrg%2Fpage%2F133%2F%2Fpage%2F3%2F
mysite/music/page/5/?filter_by=axttbidlgb
Mysite/music/page/884/?filter_by=random_posts%2Fpage%2F475%2F%2Fpage%2F2%2F
Mysite/south-africa/page/1277/?filtered=oldest%2Fpage%2F845%2F
And many more of these types of strange urls...
They were excluded on my Google Search console...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock