• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How I Do I Know the logged in Password in Chrome of SEO Tool

librakhan

Sep 20, 2020
Dear Babiabto member!

I have an SEO Groupbuy account, which is accessed through a chrome extension (I don't want to use an unofficial chrome extension due to its risk), The Chrome extension let me logged in successfully to SEO Tool, but I can't trace the logged-in Password, I searched the history, the cookies, but failed, I hope there is a way,

Is there any expert who can guide me on how to discover/decode the logged-in password so I can manually be logged in,?

I have cookies of that logged In account as well,

Bonus: I will share my Groupbuy subscription as a Gift who succeeded in discovering the password. Many Thanks in advance :)

Many Thanks In advance 🙏

While I don't know if it's possible to easily grab the password.
You can do the following.
Install Google canary and use extension there.(low security)

You can use sandbox environment.

[Recommended] Or you can use Virtualbox and install any Linux based os there and then use that extension almost worry free.

While I don't know if it's possible to easily grab the password.
You can do the following.
Install Google canary and use extension there.(low security)

You can use sandbox environment.

[Recommended] Or you can use Virtualbox and install any Linux based os there and then use that extension almost worry free.

Thanks for your reply, actually I am already using the tip you mentioned, I am using the portable version, and most of the time I want to use the groupbuy account on my default browser, because it makes extra load on my PC to open an additional portable browser just or a single extension, Let see who else can discover the trick to password hidden in cookies,

Regards,

I think there is no such rule which prohibits discussion on this issue, this is very common, sometimes I am logged in with my own credential to a website/SaaS, but I forgot the password, this will help me to know the password through my own cookies exist on my own PC but not to crack someone else cookies. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock