• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

how to automatic backup cyberpanel website to free cloud (pcloud & storj.io)

TheMask

Dec 18, 2018
Why do I use pcloud and storj.io cloud to back up data for cyberpanel?

1.pcloud.com is free 10GB for free user and easy config for backup
2. storj.io free 50GB disk and 50GB bw and easy config for backup
lest start
1. install rclone
curl https://rclone.org/install.sh | sudo bash
2. register pcloud and config
register link :https://u.pcloud.com/#page=register&invite=JUCL7ZIAycWV
after sigup we are creat pCloud applications
go to https://docs.pcloud.com/my_apps/ to creat
Here, click the New app button to create an application
0160523efea7a16d0a.png

Enter the app name and grant access to your app then click Add new app to create the app
msedge_pxF3I0Xyjd.png

After completing your application will be created, click on the application name to get Client ID and Secret key
03.png

And now we are creat access code
For Rclone to connect with pCloud you will need to create an Access Token. To create your first Access Token visit the link below
Note: Replace CLIENT_ID in the link above with the Client ID of the application you created
swich to login tab and login our account
06.png

After successful login, click the Allow button to get Access code
7.png

After clicking Allow, you will receive an Access code used to create an Access token for your application. Note Access code will only work for 600 seconds. After you have Access code, you can continue to access the following link
Inside:

CLIENT_ID you replace with the Client ID of the application created
CLIENT_SECRET you replace with the Client secret of the application created
ACCESS_CODE replaced with the access code obtained above
Here you will receive an Access token used to connect Rclone to your pCloud. Save this code for use in the next step
8.png

Configure VPS backup to pCloud with Rclone
Next you need to configure Rclone to be able to backup VPS to pCloud with Rclone. To connect to pCloud you need to create the file rclone.conf with the following command
mkdir -p /root/.config/rclone
nano /root/.config/rclone/rclone.conf
Note: If you have not installed nano, you need to install nano first, in addition you can use vim to create files.
The content of the config file will be similar to the following
[your backup name]
type = pcloud
client_id = CLIENT_ID
client_secret = CLIENT_SECRET
token = {"access_token":"ACCESS_TOKEN","token_type":"bearer"}
3. register storj.io and config
Please watch the video and follow the instructions to register
after you register from storj.io please watch the video and follow the instructions
after you connect storj.io to your vps using rclone please using my simple srcipt to auto backup

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock