• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to check if server is Litespeed or Apache?

Not related to this service, but how do I find if the server uses HDD, SSD or Nvme type storage?

There are multiple ways to check for that, using our best friend Google I found this:

Scroll to the bottom and you'll see the nvme checking section

Reactions: wpninja
Reactions: parthjuneja
I have just purchased now and I got Litespeed Web Server only. Check the picture below.

1611998925695.png

1611998980664.png
Bro, I am facing another problem on this hosting. I am using cloudflare. My domain is automatically redirected to another site which is also on this host. When I contacted deletezero support they said me change nameservers to their host and told me that they don't support cloudflare. The Ip address is correct in DNS records in cloudflare. Support is telling me to use only their nameservers.

Now the problem is my domain is being transferred to cloudflare. It's in final stage and would be in cloudflare Registrar within 1-2 days. Now i don't know if i can change nameservers in Cloudflare. See the new thread if you can help. Thanks. But don't recommend this host to anyone. I am not blaming you but my experience was not good so far.

I ordered litespeed web server hosting but under site health it shows Apache server. In cpanel also I see apache handlers. Are there any other ways to check about the webserver. When I talked about it from support they said it is showing because of cloudflare.

Use Chromium either firefox dev. ( Chrome or families meaning) The browser and check the header of the website.
or
use curl command to get header information website - curl -I --http2 https://www.babia.to
or
if you are lazy use this tool - https://tools.keycdn.com/curl

Bro, I am facing another problem on this hosting. I am using cloudflare. My domain is automatically redirected to another site which is also on this host. When I contacted deletezero support they said me change nameservers to their host and told me that they don't support cloudflare. The Ip address is correct in DNS records in cloudflare. Support is telling me to use only their nameservers.

Now the problem is my domain is being transferred to cloudflare. It's in final stage and would be in cloudflare Registrar within 1-2 days. Now i don't know if i can change nameservers in Cloudflare. See the new thread if you can help. Thanks. But don't recommend this host to anyone. I am not blaming you but my experience was not good so far.

I belive i answered this question before ?

I said use DNS only or Proxied settings to manage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Fekkak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock