• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I want to transfer from the Russian VPS server To the USA.

Auwal

May 16, 2020
United State
I have been using a Russian VPS server, but now I want to switch to a reliable USA-based VPS server with high bandwidth and no downtime. Can you help me find one?

Thank you

There are plenty offers out there for vps/vds servers, it only depends on your budget.
There is no such thing 0 downtime. Downtime may happen due to various reasons from DC maintenance to faulty hardware.

@wolve you are not allowed to offer paid services unless you have a marketplace thread. Consider yourself warned second time with 5 points permanent warning and banned for 3 days due to 10 warning points accumulated

Reactions: Auwal
There are plenty offers out there for vps/vds servers, it only depends on your budget.
There is no such thing 0 downtime. Downtime may happen due to various reasons from DC maintenance to faulty hardware.

@wolve you are not allowed to offer paid services unless you have a marketplace thread. Consider yourself warned second time with 5 points permanent warning and banned for 3 days due to 10 warning points accumulated
suggest me some servers, please

Do you want US hosting companies or world-wide with US datacenters?

Personally I am always looking for unmetered bandwidth so I would give ultahost a chance (US Company with word-wide datacenters) I never used it so I cannot say how good they are. I am mostly using EU or dmca ignoring servers.
Important factors in choosing your server are your domain of activity for the website, your traffic (including estimated traffic), size on disk, resources load for the website (some can be heavy consumers).

Personally I am always looking for unmetered bandwidth so I would give ultahost a chance (US Company with word-wide datacenters) I never used it so I cannot say how good they are. I am mostly using EU or dmca ignoring servers.
Important factors in choosing your server are your domain of activity for the website, your traffic (including estimated traffic), size on disk, resources load for the website (some can be heavy consumers).
Alright, thank you, let me try them

please help me with the one you're using right now.

I can't say for sure on a World Wide company but I can say that getting transferring over with 0 downtime is impossible. Even if you move the data first then update DNS it would still have downtime between 30mins to 48 hours or some domain registrars up to 72. But overall find one that you're happy with based specs and how live chat or support is done.

Contabo is a good choice, Ultahost sucks, I have tried them 2x, service & support is awful...

I have 2 VPS with Contabo, I have had no real issues, fair pricing if you choose to manager yourself.

Hetzner seems to be ok in the US with multiple locations as well as in EU under cloud instances. I do recommend it.

I have been using a Russian VPS server, but now I want to switch to a reliable USA-based VPS server with high bandwidth and no downtime. Can you help me find one?

Thank you
Used KnownHost for years. Good server locations in both east and west coast. Managed service is good. You can find some good deals and discounts for them on WHT. I moved away as I barely use my VPS and needed to move to another continent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock