• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to Fix Speed Index issue on Wordpress Website?

Riddik

Feb 4, 2023
The website performance is good, but the Speed Index is very poor. how to Improving the Speed Index of my WordPress website?

Let me attach some screenshots of PageSpeed Insights.

Attachments

• Desktop - PageSpeed-Insights.png
    Desktop - PageSpeed-Insights.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Mobile - PageSpeed-Insights.png
    Mobile - PageSpeed-Insights.png
    80 KB · Views: 46
how many plugins do you use? I think one of the plugins used is so heavy that it burdens the page when loading.

I'm not an expert on this, I'm speaking from experience only

@guguk @cranzi I am using Elementor and the theme JNews

Plugins: Elementor, Yoast, LiteSpeed, Redirection, Table Of Contents, Advanced Database Cleaner, Contact Form 7

i am using both, Cloudflare + Quick.cloud
DId you read what I wrote? Not only Cloudflare, but also Argo and the Pro Plan, What you are saying is nothing but your Server parsing resources in the background adding a massive overhead to your request. Offload those massive computing tasks to CF instead and remove that overhead. (Goes for minification, Image optimization, rewrite, https rewrites and so on as well)

DId you read what I wrote? Not only Cloudflare, but also Argo and the Pro Plan, What you are saying is nothing but your Server parsing resources in the background adding a massive overhead to your request. Offload those massive computing tasks to CF instead and remove that overhead. (Goes for minification, Image optimization, rewrite, https rewrites and so on as well)
yes i agreed

@guguk @cranzi I am using Elementor and the theme JNews

Plugins: Elementor, Yoast, LiteSpeed, Redirection, Table Of Contents, Advanced Database Cleaner, Contact Form 7

Simply try Cloudflare, especially the Pro Plan with Argo and your Speed Index issues will be solved.

I was thoght that youy are using elementor before asked to you. I can not see on your screenshot but I can easily say that page DOM size is very huge? And people be on the wrong track when they see "green" numbers on pagespeed results but it's experimental.

And for that reason you are looking wrong way to resolve the problem as always. SI related with "your web structure". Web structure includes that using JS, CSS, HTML and database queries. You "must" create a clear web page and after than you can think other parameters such as host, cdn delay/defer js css etc.

WHY?

Because an obese person can not run a marathon and you are just dressing some acceletor gears and waiting to increase person's performance not speed.

Here is one of my landing page that page size is 6.7 MB also includes youtube videos and 100+ images and result on pagespeed:

screenshot-pagespeed.web.dev-2024.04.17-14_24_06.png

This page has been optimised about 80% not completed yet. I'm using YOAST, Gravity Forms and some gravity addons, Akismet, TOC, Grid plugin too. I just switched lightspeed server from Apache server recently and it's not VPS it's a reseller shared hosting without CDN. After complete optimisation and integrare a CDN this metrics will decrease at least 40%.

I used Livecanvas for making this page line by line manually and so that why it's very easy to get good performance results. You should consider to use bloat-free builder (livecanvas or bricks) if you consider to get GOOD PERFORMANCE -- Yes it's taking time but if you want to have good things you should spend more time--. And you can use elementor or wpbakery if you just need a "design" without performance .

Hope it's clear.

Reactions: Riddik
I was thoght that youy are using elementor before asked to you. I can not see on your screenshot but I can easily say that page DOM size is very huge? And people be on the wrong track when they see "green" numbers on pagespeed results but it's experimental.

And for that reason you are looking wrong way to resolve the problem as always. SI related with "your web structure". Web structure includes that using JS, CSS, HTML and database queries. You "must" create a clear web page and after than you can think other parameters such as host, cdn delay/defer js css etc.

WHY?

Because an obese person can not run a marathon and you are just dressing some acceletor gears and waiting to increase person's performance not speed.

Here is one of my landing page that page size is 6.7 MB also includes youtube videos and 100+ images and result on pagespeed:

screenshot-pagespeed.web.dev-2024.04.17-14_24_06.png

This page has been optimised about 80% not completed yet. I'm using YOAST, Gravity Forms and some gravity addons, Akismet, TOC, Grid plugin too. I just switched lightspeed server from Apache server recently and it's not VPS it's a reseller shared hosting without CDN. After complete optimisation and integrare a CDN this metrics will decrease at least 40%.

I used Livecanvas for making this page line by line manually and so that why it's very easy to get good performance results. You should consider to use bloat-free builder (livecanvas or bricks) if you consider to get GOOD PERFORMANCE -- Yes it's taking time but if you want to have good things you should spend more time--. And you can use elementor or wpbakery if you just need a "design" without performance .

Hope it's clear.
thanks for the detail guide mate, let me see what I can do

What BerqWP do? what's difference with nitropack?
Why do you think to pay $126 very year for optimization even you can do it for free.
You can purchase BerqWP with a Lifetime Deal offer.
For the features you can go to their page and see it. I will just add that there is now a CDN built into the various plans. I suggest you then look for the Lifetime Deal offer ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock