• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to grow tshirt brand ...

rareout

Aug 16, 2019
Hey there all babiato members ... I recently setup my own tshirt brand .. I need some serious advice and help to build my tshirt brand in india and our website is ready.. rareout.com ... anyone from india who would help me ?..

Hey,

i'm not from india but shopify has a nice article about it with some nice tips:

..in case you want to get rid of the nitropack footer banner:

Regards,

• Love
Reactions: rareout
Hey,

i'm not from india but shopify has a nice article about it with some nice tips:

..in case you want to get rid of the nitropack footer banner:

Regards,
Ohh thank you so much .. I need this

Hey there all babiato members ... I recently setup my own tshirt brand .. I need some serious advice and help to build my tshirt brand in india and our website is ready.. rareout.com ... anyone from india who would help me ?..
Hey!

Nowadays everyone is addicted to social media, they spend most of their time swiping their way through stories on Instagram. That's the truth. You should consider investing in Facebook Ads specially if your tshirts are aimed for youth.

Honestly, just try and see it for yourself, we can only do so much, it's you that have to go out and test it.

Good luck!

Hey!

Nowadays everyone is addicted to social media, they spend most of their time swiping their way through stories on Instagram. That's the truth. You should consider investing in Facebook Ads specially if your tshirts are aimed for youth.

Honestly, just try and see it for yourself, we can only do so much, it's you that have to go out and test it.

Good luck!
Thank you so much for this information .. surly Gonna try this out

Reactions: MrNoLimits
Hey!

Good luck!
True. Me too guided the same to start from low ad budget and slowly increase as according to the ad responses.

• Love
Site looks good but as said it needs more optimization
There are 404 errors in your site. Many images are broken
CDN is showing status as cache MISS (which means its not working)

If Litespeed is supported by your hosting provider, try Litespeed cache which is server side caching along with their free CDN service (dynamic cache support) and image optimizations from Litespeed. If properly configured, nothing could beat Litespeed cache speed.

Next best cache plugin is Swift performance

Wp rocket is a okay plugin (not extremely good as they advertise). I was using it quite a lot and after thorough tests, I found Litespeed cache to be best with amazing results.

Try Perfmatters plugin to block scripts from loading on every page where it is not required.

Do not use wordfence if you are using it.

Site looks good but as said it needs more optimization
There are 404 errors in your site. Many images are broken
CDN is showing status as cache MISS (which means its not working)

If Litespeed is supported by your hosting provider, try Litespeed cache which is server side caching along with their free CDN service (dynamic cache support) and image optimizations from Litespeed. If properly configured, nothing could beat Litespeed cache speed.

Next best cache plugin is Swift performance

Wp rocket is a okay plugin (not extremely good as they advertise). I was using it quite a lot and after thorough tests, I found Litespeed cache to be best with amazing results.

Try Perfmatters plugin to block scripts from loading on every page where it is not required.

Do not use wordfence if you are using it.
Ohh informative reply ... I’ll test this plugin for sure ...

Ohh informative reply ... I’ll test this plugin for sure ...
Try swift performance first and then litespeed cache.
Because litespeed cache configuration is not so easy (there are high chances users select wrong settings and break sites)
It needs good study to apply correct settings for your sites as each sites requirements are different. Their default settings are good to go though.

Refer this article for swift performance settings

For litespeed

I'm curious why not use wordfence?

I have an e-commerce site which is related to shirts as well that's why I'm interested in the topic
It just slows down and are memory hog plugins. It is 90% useless as it hurts website more than helping it.
You can secure your site manually by securing your default wordpress login, add 2 layer login protection at server level. Usage of minimum plugins + cloudflare or sucuri and few other optimizations.

You can also read this article which is very informative https://wpjohnny.com/wordpress-security-plugins-suck/

I can suggest reach increase your organic Reach. SEO SEO SEO. Write some good blog posts about styling and fashion. Organic reach via Google should be your priority other than social media. Reach me out if you need help

I can suggest reach increase your organic Reach. SEO SEO SEO. Write some good blog posts about styling and fashion. Organic reach via Google should be your priority other than social media. Reach me out if you need help
Okay sir ..

Wow the amount of 5 star reviews for LiteSpeed Cache is high. I'm gonna have to try it out for myself sometime.

Reactions: die2mrw007
@rareout Bro can give the links for the t-shirt mockups that you are using? They look awesome. Btw you've got a nice store there. Thanks in advance.

• Love
@rareout Bro can give the links for the t-shirt mockups that you are using? They look awesome. Btw you've got a nice store there. Thanks in advance.

Actually i download picture from freepik ... and then photoshop color according to our need .. you can go through any white tshirt in free pic then ask in babiato forum to download preimum if you like any and then use phtotoshop to fill color .. it’s quite easy actually

Ah that's a neat trick. I use photoshop quite a lot. But changing the colors of the t-shirt can get quite tricky if it is a pic. Will definitely try. Thanks for the answer. :)

• Love

don't know if you already know this channel, but they are in the same custom T-Shirt business and do have some helpful insights on how they run it..i've used some of their tips & tricks for my little spare time project https://redmonster.gr/ where i try to express my almost non-existing design capabilities :p ..

• Love
i want sell t-shirt from ebay and etsy with printful but price t-shirt 9 usd +3 usd commision and shipping 6 usd total 18 usd, this to expensive competitors cheaper.
how can find good quality t-shirt for printondemand and cheap shipping

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock