• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to make a portfolio and indicate the team working on it?

Qurel

Trusted Uploader
May 4, 2022
Tashkent
Hello friends, I hope you are doing well. Perhaps not in the right topic created a question Administration correct please. I have a task to develop a website WordPress and there is a portfolio section. Please tell me the solution that can be applied, you need a plugin or solution options with which you can make a portfolio section and indicate in it the team that worked on it, and also when you enter the team and select a person, he displayed the portfolio on which he worked.

Please only on the topic and really working methods without spam.
Thanks in advance for your help.

From my experience, make things easier. Use a card style layout, that way you can display multiple, and copy a previous card to add on later. An example can be found on thunderdrive's website ( they are scammers, but site design is solid )

From my experience, make things easier. Use a card style layout, that way you can display multiple, and copy a previous card to add on later. An example can be found on thunderdrive's website ( they are scammers, but site design is solid )
The wishes of the client, so what needs to be done in any way, even though there will be crutches in the end)

Use a plugin like Metabox. Create a custom post type for the portfolios and a custom post type for the team members.

Then use Metabox Relationships to connect them together.

After that create a template for the portfolios and for the team members with the dynamic tags.

Here's a video that will help you better understand:

@SuperDev @xsz
Thanks for your suggestions and decisions I was offered an interesting option for the solution that I implemented in the end to re-amended here to suddenly come in handy.

Code:
I would create for the type of record Project and Mamber using register_post_type () and Team taxonomy for Member using Register_Taxonomy (). Unique layout for each type of content
Using the ACF or Carbon Fields plugins, you can make a selective team to edit the project or vice versa, when creating a team member, choose a project
IDs records or taxonomies are preserved in Post Meta, for the subsequent output of the necessary information

Reactions: xsz and SuperDev
@SuperDev @xsz
Thanks for your suggestions and decisions I was offered an interesting option for the solution that I implemented in the end to re-amended here to suddenly come in handy.

Code:
I would create for the type of record Project and Mamber using register_post_type () and Team taxonomy for Member using Register_Taxonomy (). Unique layout for each type of content
Using the ACF or Carbon Fields plugins, you can make a selective team to edit the project or vice versa, when creating a team member, choose a project
IDs records or taxonomies are preserved in Post Meta, for the subsequent output of the necessary information
awesome! glad you got your question solved

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock