• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to make money online

Babuthecodes

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
Canada
startupsacquisitions.com
Hola guys!

I know this is an ongoing conversation, it's been there and it will always be there.

I have been idea driven to start this thread for basic reasons:

1. WHY not share the ways you use towards making money online
2. WHY not share any possible ideas you think one can use to make money online.

I know some will say DYOR (Do Your Own Research), nevertheless research is based on community experiences and information.

I will PERSONALLY state my ways:

HOW I MAKE MONEY ONLINE 2023

1. Analysing the nulled scripts and themes shared on this community, changing the codes and creating something sustainable out of it.
I will give an example of this theme: Brikk-directory-listing-wordpress-theme I have Customized it, created a marketplace where buyers and sellers meet.
- I make money through paid listings
- % commission per purchase
- Promoted listings

2. I make money through growing some of the sites I have created, generating the revenue for upto 1-2 years, then eventually selling them to highest bidders

3. I buy and sell domains. Especially common TLDs like .com, .co, .io, .org etc
I sell through platforms like goddaddy, trustiu, Dan. com

4. Still figuring out GOOGLE ADSENSE, I run like 13 websites using one Google Adsense Account, though most users don't like ads, still generating low revenue on this.

👇 👇 Guys, you can share your stories on the comments box on how you also make money. Try expound it to other users to learn and engage.

Thanks,

Hola guys!

I know this is an ongoing conversation, it's been there and it will always be there.

I have been idea driven to start this thread for basic reasons:

1. WHY not share the ways you use towards making money online
2. WHY not share any possible ideas you think one can use to make money online.

I know some will say DYOR (Do Your Own Research), nevertheless research is based on community experiences and information.

I will PERSONALLY state my ways:

HOW I MAKE MONEY ONLINE 2023

1. Analysing the nulled scripts and themes shared on this community, changing the codes and creating something sustainable out of it.
I will give an example of this theme: Brikk-directory-listing-wordpress-theme I have Customized it, created a marketplace where buyers and sellers meet.
- I make money through paid listings
- % commission per purchase
- Promoted listings

2. I make money through growing some of the sites I have created, generating the revenue for upto 1-2 years, then eventually selling them to highest bidders

3. I buy and sell domains. Especially common TLDs like .com, .co, .io, .org etc
I sell through platforms like goddaddy, trustiu, Dan. com

4. Still figuring out GOOGLE ADSENSE, I run like 13 websites using one Google Adsense Account, though most users don't like ads, still generating low revenue on this.

👇 👇 Guys, you can share your stories on the comments box on how you also make money. Try expound it to other users to learn and engage.

Thanks,
Dear Babuthecodes

Thanks for initiating such a helpful discussion in the forum, I would like to see the actual site that you have customized using the example theme that you have started to learn better how things are working on your site.

thanks for sharing your stories with us. Have you any suggestions for a Google Adsense alternative ? because my websites are in Persian and it's unsupported Lang of Google :( I have tested

1. Adsterra
2.PropellerAds
3.Ezoic

Ezoic was good , and they told me , your users are from Iran and we haven't customer in Iran we cant pay good ( 0.1 $ per day for 10K )

Dear Babuthecodes

Thanks for initiating such a helpful discussion in the forum, I would like to see the actual site that you have customized using the example theme that you have started to learn better how things are working on your site.

Unfortunately I sold it. Not sure if the owner would be okay with me sharing this due to the NDA

Anyone who is bad with coding, web design can bring you enough money. Even if I'm not earning a lot right now, I see a big potential from this job in the nearest future, also it's helpful to use different AI's for work.

-> Search for some courses on babiato and start to learn, it'll take you from 1-2 months to get the basis and start doing mid-level designs. Make a portfolio and create an upwork account -> start applying for jobs and maybe you'll get the chance to earn your first money by freelancing)

thanks for sharing your stories with us. Have you any suggestions for a Google Adsense alternative ? because my websites are in Persian and it's unsupported Lang of Google :( I have tested

1. Adsterra
2.PropellerAds
3.Ezoic

Ezoic was good , and they told me , your users are from Iran and we haven't customer in Iran we cant pay good ( 0.1 $ per day for 10K )
From my little knowledge, propellerads would work. Again it depends on the traffic and where your traffic is coming from. Different countries have different CPC.

Maybe twisting your content and building on SEO would boost the revenue growth on ads.

Reactions: Solace
Anyone who is bad with coding, web design can bring you enough money. Even if I'm not earning a lot right now, I see a big potential from this job in the nearest future, also it's helpful to use different AI's for work.

-> Search for some courses on babiato and start to learn, it'll take you from 1-2 months to get the basis and start doing mid-level designs. Make a portfolio and create an upwork account -> start applying for jobs and maybe you'll get the chance to earn your first money by freelancing)
You meant *good* not bad I suppose? 😊

But I'll still argue, there are so many no-code tools available in the Internet eg WebFlow, also with the emerge of AI you're good to go and a little bit of automated integrations.

PS: Marketing is hard 🤥

But I'll still argue, there are so many no-code tools available in the Internet eg WebFlow, also with the emerge of AI you're good to go and a little bit of automated integrations.

PS: Marketing is hard 🤥
No code platforms like webflow are seriously awesome, but I'm not using it yet and I think that for beginners it's also important to focus only on learning the web design principles and so on) In my opinion you need to get master in one field, so you can move to another, but it's a very controversial subject)

Reactions: Babuthecodes
There are several legitimate ways to make money online, such as freelancing, selling goods or services online, affiliate marketing, online surveys or paid reviews, online tutoring or teaching, creating and selling digital products, and investing in stocks or cryptocurrencies. However, it's important to research and verify the credibility of any online opportunity before investing time or money.

There are several legitimate ways to make money online, such as freelancing, selling goods or services online, affiliate marketing, online surveys or paid reviews, online tutoring or teaching, creating and selling digital products, and investing in stocks or cryptocurrencies. However, it's important to research and verify the credibility of any online opportunity before investing time or money.
Unfortunately every blog just highlights but does not show you deeply how to start and which platforms you can sign up on.

By just listing them as freelancing, affiliate marketing, it for sure won't help any new bies with an idea on how to start. But sharing an experience story how you began, what processes you followed will give an hint to anyone following this thread.

For example you listed freelance, yes. But how, what tools do you need? How to get clients etc.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock