• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

how to people earn 2500usd with amazon affiliate?

I saw it on facebook group today. october earning 2500 usd and they sell website with 60k
how can make like this website?
https://www.notion.so/Barbie-org-60k-2713f598b04e4aacb9813ce339820fae
amzprof.png
The method is simple, but not easy to implement.

You get SEO buyer intent traffic to your website, and then convert visitors to Amazon affiliate links, whatever they purchase within 24h you get a certain percentage.

Usually, it takes more than a year to get to the $2.5k a month mark, but then it will grow gradualy.

So is anyone here who knows well about amazon affiliate? I have a domain related to that and want to convert into affiliate website. Need an expert for SEO and plugin setup.

The method is simple, but not easy to implement.

You get SEO buyer intent traffic to your website, and then convert visitors to Amazon affiliate links, whatever they purchase within 24h you get a certain percentage.

Usually, it takes more than a year to get to the $2.5k a month mark, but then it will grow gradualy.
thank for info , more question
amazon affiliate program Is it easy to become a member?
If there was no sale within 180 days, the account would be closed.

What type of site should I build for Amazon affiliate marketing?

thank for info , more question
amazon affiliate program Is it easy to become a member?
If there was no sale within 180 days, the account would be closed.

What type of site should I build for Amazon affiliate marketing?
Yes, it is easy to become an amazon associate, but once you register, you need 3 qualifying sales so your account and website can be verified by the amazon employee. If everything is good, there are a couple of new features you will gain access to.

If you do not generate 3 qualifying sales within 3 months, your account will be canceled and you will get an email saying that once you get enough traffic to your website, you can register again.

Your website niche must be about something you are familiar with/passionate about. Hope this helps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock