• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v4.3

No permission to download
How to enable RTL in hub theme? I have changed the "Site Language" but after refreshing the page, everything is displayed out of the screen size. What other changes need to be done?

How to enable RTL in hub theme? I have changed the "Site Language" but after refreshing the page, everything is displayed out of the screen size. What other changes need to be done?
can anyone who knows how to fix this help me?

When i try to upgrade elementor to latest version. Than All svg icons images are not showing. Kindly send solution for this. Theme is also updated to latest version

Before upgrade to latest elementor
1702323559215.png

After upgrade to latest elementor

1702323649482.png

Babak updated Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Hub Theme v4.2.5

Download Hub v4.2.5 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v4.2.5 - 6 March 2023

NEWMasked Image custom shape options
NEWPage blocks animation speed option
NEWCustom Cursor Explore when hovering blog items
NEWNewsletter GDPR option
NEWSection Flow reverse direction option
NEWIconbox content color option (wpbakery)
ENHANCEMENTSubmenu expander position
ENHANCEMENTTeam member widget responsiveness
ENHANCEMENTPHP 8.2 compatibility
ENHANCEMENTAccecibility...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Hub Theme v4.3

Download Hub v4.3 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v4.3 - 16 April 2024

NEW 4 new demos: Gym, Charity, Education and Jewellery
NEW Button icon sticky color options
NEW Carousel disable line break option
NEW Elementor template editor
ENHANCEMENT Banner bananas responsiveness
ENHANCEMENT Carousel responsive
ENHANCEMENT General styling
FIXED Iconbox tags issues
FIXED Load more not working in some cases
FIXED Button scroll to section below not working
FIXED...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock