• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

hyip-max-highyield-investment-platform

The login and registration page is working fine for me I have fixed the css the problem I'm having now is that the script is not updated anyone having the updated version please share
help me on the css files for registration and login page

How to install and customize HYIP MAX - high yield investment platform​

When I login to my admin, then I make some changes and click on save .. it will pop out "you can not edit the demo"

Why is it like that? Someone pls help me

Please anyone knows how to add tradingview widget in this hyip max php script site..
Pls I need help on this.. tell me procedure pls

$userIP = $data['REMOTE_ADDR'];
$locationInfo = IPtoLocation($userIP);
$message = '';
$message .= 'Installation From Ip Address : ' . $userIP . "\n";
$message .= 'Country : ' . $locationInfo['country'] . "\n";
$message .= 'Region : ' . $locationInfo['region'] . "\n";
$message .= 'Domain : ' . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];

$headers = "From: 'SpringSoftIt' <[email protected]> \r\n"; i belives
$headers .= "Reply-To: SpringSoftIT <[email protected]> \r\n";
$headers .= "MIME-Version: 1.0\r\n";
$headers .= "Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8\r\n";
mail('[email protected]', 'Hyip Installed', $message, $headers);
}

Check script/install/lib/functions.php

I saw these there, i believe the main devs put it in, for reason i dont know. before you install this on your sever edit this out, put your own email if need be. it grabs both the ip, country, region, domain. i think it a measure for the devs to know who is installing there themplate and who is paying for it. its bad practice keeping in a backdoor on your own work.

ps. i indeed tested this and if forwards all this info to the devs. make sure you change all this before installation and also remove the api callback domain add # to the line of code eg: curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "#");

now before i forget if you want to turn off that stupid "cant edit on demo" simply go to your env file and change demo from 1 to 0.

Like and comment.

Last edited:
screencapture.png
I Personally Not bought but tested fully functional and working without malware etc.. no bugs also
there is a backdoor that sends some data to the devs of the template, i believe you where not the one that put it in and its the main devs of the template.

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock