• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I am giving away 20 eur (converted to your currency)

madroots

Jan 23, 2020
Hello there.

I got the chance to reward 10 people each for 20 eur (+ another 10 eur worth of goods).

You must, however, meet this requirements:

1. No new acc on babiato (at least couple of days, better yet weeks, months, years)
2. 18 years old
3. Bank account with at least 10 eur (or equivalent in your currency) - do not worry you won't spend a penny

PM me for details. This is legit offer I received and sharing. This method will probably won't last so make sure you grab it before its gone.

Wish you a wonderful day :)

Reactions: HeyMakarina
Hope I don't broke rules here, just sharing an offer I received
don't worry bro
asking users bank details.
3. Bank account with at least 10 eur (or equivalent in your currency) - do not worry you won't spend a penny

PM me for details. This is legit offer I received and sharing. This method will probably won't last so make sure you grab it before its gone.

Reactions: TheRyD3r
Hello there.

I got the chance to reward 10 people each for 20 eur (+ another 10 eur worth of goods).

You must, however, meet this requirements:

1. No new acc on babiato (at least couple of days, better yet weeks, months, years)
2. 18 years old

Wish you a wonderful day :)
This is not allowed here.

@Babak check this out

Looks like a means to get people's bank details

Reactions: Guyver and Rocky
don't worry bro
asking users bank details.
I dont ask for their bank details. It is a requirements in order to qualify. One has to have a legitimate bank account, otherwise they won't consider you and you can't get a reward.

I will first answer moderators in PM :) and then I will reply to others if anyone interested.
I am very much into security, webapps security, network security etc. Acutally, working currently as a sysadmin.

I love this babiato community and I would never put anyone into a risk. I am being rewarded as a long term customer, and I will of course prove it no worries.

It is a kind of scam and it is not tolerated here. You have therefore won a warning of 5 points. If you are tempted to re-offend, I will personally send you on vacation for quite a while.​

• Love
Reactions: TheRyD3r
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock