• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

InBio - Personal Portfolio/CV WordPress Theme By Rainbow-Themes

InBio - Personal Portfolio/CV WordPress Theme By Rainbow-Themes v2.6.0

No permission to download

songohan

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Jun 1, 2018
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
songohan submitted a new resource:

InBio - Personal Portfolio/CV WordPress Theme - Download InBio - Personal Portfolio/CV WordPress Theme + Themeforest 39221039

Download InBio - Personal Portfolio/CV WordPress Theme + Themeforest 39221039
1665108466876.png
This is Inbio personal portfolio WordPress theme that can run a website authentic manner. InBio theme is designed to provide you with a presentation of your personal website in the most creative and worthy way.
Welcome to InBio All in One personal portfolio WordPress Theme. It’s built with Elementor page builder.

It comes with...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated InBio - Personal Portfolio/CV WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

InBio Theme v2.2.1

Download InBio v2.2.1 - Personal Portfolio/CV WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.2.1 - 15 October 2022

Added: Designer-two demo
Added: Header button target selection (_blank|_self|_parent|_top)
Fixed: Space and M key issues from the contact form input field
Fixed: Shop page title issue
Fixed: Shop page breadcrumb Issue
Fixed: Single product page breadcrumb issue
Fixed: Single product page tab color issues
Fixed: Project archive page title shows/hides issues
Fixed: Project single page...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated InBio - Personal Portfolio/CV WordPress Theme By Rainbow-Themes with a new update entry:

InBio Theme v2.2.2

Download InBio v2.2.2 - Personal Portfolio/CV WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.2.2 - 07 December 2022
Added: Columns changing options for services repeater (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile)
Added: Content alignment changing options (Left, Center, Right)
Added: Columns changing options for post/blog (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile)
Fixed: Portfolio single page and popup RTL issues
Fixed: Blog single page and popup RTL issues
Fixed: Header button target warning issues
Fixed: Pricing table RTL...

Babak updated InBio - Personal Portfolio/CV WordPress Theme By Rainbow-Themes with a new update entry:

InBio Theme v2.3.0

Download InBio v2.3.0 - Personal Portfolio/CV WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.3.0 - 18 January 2023

Fixed: One Click Demo Importer Issues
Fixed: Plugin Installing issues (TGM Update)
Fixed: Portfolio modal image size blur issues after loading more project
Fixed: Service icons compatibility issues
Fixed: Social icon image width issues
Fixed: Footer layout two logos enable/disable issues
Fixed: HTTP Loopback Connections error issues
Fixed: Project Category showing issues on the project...

Reactions: Scaz
Thx for share this template.
I have an issue with demo import. When i try to import demo content, i always get curl error 28. Do u know how to fix that error?
If u didnt have a right way how to fix that error, plz make a full site backup with imported demo content. Im very appreciate it. (im interested for Web Developer Dark demo 😀)
Screenshot at Jan 23 20-44-22.png

Last edited:
I have an issue with demo import. When i try to import demo content, i always get curl error 28. Do u know how to fix that error?
If u didnt have a right way how to fix that error, plz make a full site backup with imported demo content. Im very appreciate it. (im interested for Web Developer Dark demo 😀)
solved this problem by install theme on localhost server, demo content imported fine

same problem have you found the solution if you find the solution please to share with me the solution i'm very interested for this theme

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock