• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Internet Content Removal

Bossmanuk

Jan 30, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I need some help and guidance to help remove negative content from search engines. A friend has asked me to help her remove old content from search engines and i need the best and quickest way to do it please.

Any free software/tools, guides/techniques or general information would be much appreciated please.

Thanks

Bossmanuk

What I'm trying to is automate as much as possible.

What tool can I use to search for keywords and find the links associated with them. So, I can list and save them all for removal?

Also the forms to fill in for Google and Bing removal don't always work. If anyone has some examples for

guaranteed removal.​

Anything that could help with automation would be great.

What I'm trying to is automate as much as possible.

What tool can I use to search for keywords and find the links associated with them. So, I can list and save them all for removal?

Also the forms to fill in for Google and Bing removal don't always work. If anyone has some examples for

guaranteed removal.​

Anything that could help with automation would be great.
They work. Just put in the time. There is no automated option. Asking for such makes you look lazy and leaching. Dig around a bit. There's a software called Screaming Frog SEO you can check out.

Ok, I did this before and it was very time consuming. Now the reason why I am asking for tips and guidence is to see if there are quicker processes. Thats not being lazy or leaching it is asking for advice.

Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock