• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS 7.1 Nulled with multi installer

No permission to download
probably due to the RewriteBase rule... check other folders for htaccess files
Yes.. I was able to fix it… How do I get the cashier to go directly to the POS screen instead of the dashboard? I can’t seem to get it done please

Can someone help me how to select a default waiter as a cashier when I open the POS panel please?

Hello! I’m new guy here
I would like to ask for problem I been facing
I’m using iRestora in bar restaurant .

The problem is sometimes in sale list
invoices date are wrong with wrong dates ,then all the report are going wrong in daily sale .So I have to fix the date from db .If there solution not to happen again and again, let me know.
Please Someone help me to solve .
IMG_2304.jpeg

Can you help me with the same?
Sorry for the delayed reply. I found that cashier goes to the dashboard but if you set the designation of the cashier as a waiter, once logged in it goes straight to the POS display but it does not ask you to open the register or close the register at the end of the shift

Sorry for the delayed reply. I found that cashier goes to the dashboard but if you set the designation of the cashier as a waiter, once logged in it goes straight to the POS display but it does not ask you to open the register or close the register at the end of the shift
Still I am unable to fix http 500 error

Still I am unable to fix http 500 error
Have you checked your server/script error log?
99% of the time error is clearly described in this error log thus allowing you or anyone helping to identify and repair the issue.

Error 500 is so generic that one can only guess what could be the issue.

Hi everyone,

Can someone help me? The fonts on the printed receipt is too big and makes the receipt too long. Point me to the right path to the css file so that I can change the font sizes please. Also, I would like help in removing some of the fields in the receipt, please.

Thanks in advance.

Hello friends,
I hope you guys doing well.
I'm still facing this issue while trying to install this script on VPS as well.
I've tried to remove it but still no luck.
I'm facing this requirement only in the new version
Can someone please help me to get rid of it?
😥
Screenshot_20231012_112304.jpg

Hi People!
how can i show the customer address in the payment invoice,
the customer address is showed in the KOT ticket only, but in the invoice ticket don´t show the address

Hi People!
how can i show the customer address in the payment invoice,
the customer address is showed in the KOT ticket only, but in the invoice ticket don´t show the address
You can edit frequent_changing/js/pos_script_v7.1.1.js

Expense errors. How to fix??

I added expense item, but in Expense report, i filtered with date, no data shown

Hi, I have an issue,
Some orders shows wrong hours, in sale list, and it means to fix in database, but it's occurs sometimes, in tablet, phones, computers, dine in orders, delivery orders, and take away orders, somebody can help me please?

Attachments

• IMG-20231107-WA0030.jpg
    IMG-20231107-WA0030.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 22
Hello! I’m new guy here
I would like to ask for problem I been facing
I’m using iRestora in bar restaurant .

The problem is sometimes in sale list
invoices date are wrong with wrong dates ,then all the report are going wrong in daily sale .So I have to fix the date from db .If there solution not to happen again and again, let me know.
Please Someone help me to solve .
IMG_2304.jpeg
Hi there! Can you fix it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock