• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

is there any altinative for hitzner cloud?

Auwal

May 16, 2020
United State
i want to use hitzner cloud but they hate nigerian citizen , because any time i try to verify the account they keep rejecting , that's why am looking for altinative , with same price and quality `also Consistency.

Help me please .

For what?
Just use a good VPN, go to google maps and pick your new home to use as the US citizen that you are.
To be honest, sometimes I don't even use a VPN and in the rare cases where an ID is asked, I've sent my original one (remember, I'm from EU), and they approved with the US data anyway.

Do not use Hetzner if that happens to you. Just a friendly heads up. Think about it like this:

If they find out afterwards when you have servers, they will remove your servers and ban you.

Let's see, I've done this a year ago and I'm still here (Hetzner).
Before that, I've done the same to Contabo.

Digital Ocean, Vultr, Linode, Cloudways, 10web, OVH, Google Cloud....Ok, I'll stop.
All of them I've made new ID's to get the trial.

Never had any issue besides having top servers for free.

Just a friendly heads up, obviously.

Reactions: Auwal
Well if your payment are fraudlent then the payment gateway will mark it as fraud.
We recommend you pay with crypto.

You can check our Hosting Services ;)

Alexhost

i want to use hitzner cloud but they hate nigerian citizen , because any time i try to verify the account they keep rejecting , that's why am looking for altinative , with same price and quality `also Consistency.

Help me please .
Try Contabo (not affiliated) . I think it's the cheapest quality stuff out there

Thanks for mention us! We are glad to hear that.

We're happy to announce that we did many improvements in our network recently.
News will come soon also.

About the thread, Hetzner is great but not for some kind of content.
Always read the rules before buying anything from anyone that is our recommendation to OP.

Sincerely,
Alexhost

Reactions: whitetigerdk
contabo is cheap but terrible. Network speeds are like 100MB and even if they give you 6gb ram cpu sucks and they are super slow

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock