• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JetEngine - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor

JetEngine - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor v3.4.3

No permission to download
Babak updated JetEngine - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor with a new update entry:

JetEngine v2.6.3

Download JetEngine v2.6.3 - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor Nulled Free
v2.6.3

* ADD: copy to clipboard for shortcode generator;
* ADD: meta viewport for page canvas template;
* ADD: an ability display the Post ID in Admin Columns;
* FIX: User listing and SmartFilters pagination compatibility;
* FIX: wysiwyg field in WP 5.6;
* FIX: work of macros in the Calendar widget;
* FIX: Rest API endpoints and listing creation;
* FIX: compatibility the dynamic visibility module...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• 1612758681677.png
    1612758681677.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Babak updated JetEngine - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor with a new update entry:

JetEngine v2.6.4

Download JetEngine v2.6.4 - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor Nulled Free
v2.6.4

* FIX: compatibility the load more listing with filter by checkboxes field
* FIX: remove mask from empty input on submit the Form
* FIX: PHP 8 compatibility
* FIX: wysiwyg field in WP 5.6
* FIX: CCT forms preset processing
* FIX: setup `_listing_type` on create a listing item

I am having a little problem with JetEngine, and am wondering if others are seeing this problem too or its something wrong at my end. When I've set up a Custom Content Type List, it all goes fine, but when I go back into that CCT and make some changes, the changes are not getting saved. The plugin says it made the changes, but when I drop back into the CCT it hasn't. Is anyone else seeing this, or am I doing something wrong?

I’m using the latest nulled jetengine plugin.

Last edited:

JetEngine v2.7.1

Download JetEngine v2.7.1 - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor Nulled Free
## 2.7.1

* FIX: prevent error on adding Listing Grid block without any additional modules activated.
## 2.7.0
* ADD: Dynamic Tag to insert macros in visual way;
* ADD: Query and layout controls fro the Listing Grid block for the Gutenberg editor;
* ADD: Listing Calendar block for the Gutenberg editor;
* ADD: Map Listing block for the Gutenberg editor;
* ADD: Forms block for the Gutenberg editor;

Is there anyone experience in JetEngine? I need to hire someone to do a work for me!
Please shoot me PM

Is there anyone experience in JetEngine? I need to hire someone to do a work for me!
Please shoot me PM
I work fulltime with JetEngine, you can let me know your requirements in the PM.

Reactions: Medw1311
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock