• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
Failed! Purchase code is not Valid ! Please try to check your license

1701604325475.png

@ghazanfarali4225 You should have told first that this was your first install... Please follow this👇

TO whom complains cannot install Jnews theme:
1 - Install v10.6.x (10.6.3 or 10.6.4)
2 - Install new version of Jnews (or the version you want)
3 - Install plugins: upload .zip files to plugin folder then extract. Go to Plugin page in WP Admin to activate

Reactions: vipkhongtin
Babak updated JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v11.2.0

Download JNews v11.2.0 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v11.2.0 : 5 December 2023

- [IMPROVEMENT] Add Timezone in datePublished, dateModified, and dateCreated fields in Article JSON Schema
- [IMPROVEMENT] Changing the registered username from the email to a random username generated from the user's name in JNews - Social Login
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add Thread to social icon
- [New Demo] ESport
- [New Demo] SEO
- [PLUGIN] Update WPBakery Page Builder v7.2
- [PLUGIN]...

Read the rest of this update entry...

correct file
/wp-content/themes/jnews/functions.php
with remove
} );
in line 40
if u are not coder can you past that code
here
to be not get error if that happen in your side
Your file is empty now.
Could you tell me what content need to be removed?
I ve tried to remove } ); but it didn't work

No need for this...
Your file is empty now.
Could you tell me what content need to be removed?
I ve tried to remove } ); but it didn't work

Use the latest version
"JNews v11.2.0 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v11.2.0 : 5 December 2023
"

can anyone help me with demo install? i tried all way installing v6.5.3 & v6.5.4 and 11.2.0, followed all steps but couldn't import the demo. all steps were followed as directed in forum old conversation.

Reactions: oijthb2022
can anyone help me with demo install? i tried all way installing v6.5.3 & v6.5.4 and 11.2.0, followed all steps but couldn't import the demo. all steps were followed as directed in forum old conversation.
Install 10.6.3 first then update to 11.0.1 to install demo themes, another version do not install demo themes.

Install 10.6.3 first then update to 11.0.1 to install demo themes, another version do not install demo themes.
Do you still have version 11.0.1? Link on babiato is currently unavailable for download.

Babak updated JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v11.2.1

Download JNews v11.2.1 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v11.2.1 : 23 January 2024

- [IMPROVEMENT] Add option to use new dropdown menu in mobile menu drawer content
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add options to filter displayed users based on specific roles on the Pay Writer Stats page
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add the WeatherAPI for the new Weather Forecast Source
- [BUG] Fix two Podcast Series options appear in Classic Editor
- [BUG] Fix Custom Font variant not working
- [BUG] Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit338
Thanks for the update. But unfortunately the PLUGINS are not UPDATED. Try to provided the updated plugins

- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Essential v11.0.8
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Podcast v11.0.4
- [PLUGIN] Update JegAI Assistant v1.2.2
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Pay Writer v11.0.2
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Frontend Submit v11.0.1
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Paywall v11.0.4
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Weather v11.0.2

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock