• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JupiterX - Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce

JupiterX - Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce v4.3.0

No permission to download
does anyone know how to edit post / page options in this latest update? like remove page header or sidebar, etc - it seems jupiterx page and post options are completely missing from this version, is it a problem with the null or something wrong with the theme itself?

Hi babak,

There is a new version out! v1.18.1. Could you update, please?

Thanks in advance

Jupiter X theme v1.18.1 Untouched
Jupiter Donut plugin v1.0.6
  • Improvement: Improved codebase for Envato Theme Check.
  • Improvement: Added support for wp_body_open function.

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated Jupiter - Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme with a new update entry:

Jupiter v6.5.3 + JupiterX v1.18.1

Download Jupiter v6.5.3 + JupiterX v1.18.1 Multi-Purpose WP Theme Nulled Free
27 April 2020

Jupiter themeJupiter Donut plugin
v6.5.3v1.0.6
  • Improvement: Improved codebase for Envato Theme Check.
  • Improvement: Added support for wp_body_open function.

27 April 2020
Please make sure to update Jupiter X theme first and then update Jupiter X Core plugin to prevent possible...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey people! Hi babak first of all thank you for keeping this theme up to date all the time! Just wanted check out something, after this last update and after copying everything the usual way, their are some jet plugins which are not up to date with the last version and if i try to update on wordpress it says plugin doesnt exist. Anybody having this situation? The thing is i cant even activate the plugins.. Most especificaly: Jet engine, Jet popups and jet smart filters. Anybody having this situation? Thankkss

** Just noticed jet-engine crashes database for some reason.

Last edited:
That's normal.
The jet plugins are bundled with JupiterX theme. There were not updated with the last release. Same for ACF by the way. As these plugins are normaly sold separatly and are not in the WP repository WP doesn't see them. so it says they doesn't exist. The way to update them is using the plugins submenu in JupiterX if your have a valid licence or come here to get the latest version.

Hi Bnew99. Thank for your quick reply. So if i want to update them i go to JupiterX - Control Panel and update the plugins their? I dont have a license as the website im desiging is still in development. Ive downloaded this last version but the plugins arent updated.. I can only update those plugins if i buy a license ? Thnks for the help!

Hi Bnew99. Thank for your quick reply. So if i want to update them i go to JupiterX - Control Panel and update the plugins their? I dont have a license as the website im desiging is still in development. Ive downloaded this last version but the plugins arent updated.. I can only update those plugins if i buy a license ? Thnks for the help!

Ok got it, managed to update... It says plugin update failed, but it does update the plugin.. Thanks!

Reactions: BNew99
babak jan ba hamun method ghablit ke gofti nulled mishe,
ezafe kardane
$result = array('is_verified' => true);
return $result;
zire
public function remote_validate_artbees_apikey( $apikey ) {

Reactions: Babak
I am unable to install the TEMPLATES as they are locked?
Is this theme nulled? It's asking for API Key....
What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help!

Babak updated Jupiter - Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme with a new update entry:

Jupiter v6.5.4 + JupiterX v1.19.0

Download Jupiter v6.5.4 + JupiterX v1.19.0 Multi-Purpose WP Theme Nulled Free
Jupiter X themeJupiter X Core pluginRaven plugin
v1.19.0v1.16.1v1.9.5
  • Improvement: Added an option to Raven’s Form for sending email to the person who submits the form.
  • Improvement: Improved performance by removing unnecessary ACF queries in frontend.
  • Improvement: Improved...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: BNew99 and JRGWxRxZ
Hello,
The @ocuonline technique works !
You have just to activate the licence with the api key. For that write what you want on it.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-06-02 à 14.42.33.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-06-02 à 14.42.33.png
    167 KB · Views: 49
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock