• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JWPlayer Google Drive Proxy Player Script 1.8.0 New Update | Anti Limit + Ads Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me with detailed steps for installing this proxy with Dooplay?

Thanks in advance

While trying to login using given default credentials the page won't go past admin/login and just show the same page again.

Can someone please help on this issue?

One small query, when we insert the link to JWplayer from where the bandwidth is utilized like from my own hosting or google.
I am asking because of using limited resource hosting plan.

Also how can we integrate this script with Dooplay for adding manual links if anyone knows it??

please let me know

Last edited:
Reactions: danzzers
One small query, i know it may sound rubbish, but when we insert the link to JWplayer from where the bandwidth is utilized like from my own hosting or google.

Also how can we integrate this script with Dooplay for adding manual links if anyone knows it??

please let me know

Will use the google drive band just to deliver the information to your server

Between your server and your users you will use the hosting band!

If I understand your last question, the answer is:

The process must be manual

The script has encrypted files!

If you can remove it and then check how the whole code works like rewriting it and adding it to dooplay

One small query, i know it may sound rubbish, but when we insert the link to JWplayer from where the bandwidth is utilized like from my own hosting or google.

please let me know

Can you share the updated dooplay theme? I would be very grateful. tks

try ruu.cloud i setup my site there and its working perfectly

Hiya mate I’m on ruu aswell . I’ve got it install and working perfect until 15/20 people start watching then it throw a 504 error . it it the same for u

I’ve tried 3 different servers now and the same thing happens. It’s perfect with only a few people watching at one but soon as gets to 15/20visitors it crashed. Does anyone else have this problem thanks

Hiya mate I’m on ruu aswell . I’ve got it install and working perfect until 15/20 people start watching then it throw a 504 error . it it the same for u

I’ve tried 3 different servers now and the same thing happens. It’s perfect with only a few people watching at one but soon as gets to 15/20visitors it crashed. Does anyone else have this problem thanks
to solve that, you have to use vps. shared hosting cant handle lots of users at once for heavy tasks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock