• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JWPlayer Google Drive Proxy Player Script 1.8.0 New Update | Anti Limit + Ads Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to join V2 (you only can access the dashboard, upload, import videos from Google account, etc)

This is some info please read:

1. To become the uploader what we need is 1 subdomain on it that will point our loadbalancer IP,
2. We will add 1 popads on video and download only. (For what? This is for maintenance of the server)

For details, please send me PM with your Telegram username

5 slots remaining

Reactions: geliponda
If you want to join V2 (you only can access the dashboard, upload, import videos from Google account, etc)

1. To become the uploader what we need is 1 subdomain on it that will point our loadbalancer IP,
2. We will add 1 popads on video and download only. (For what? This is for maintenance of the server)

5 slots remaining
yoshimitsu25 my telegram.

5 slots remaining

joaofernandesxd my telegram .

this problem apear win try to start video

Fatal error: The f Capture.PNG

this message appear when i try to start a video i use php 7.1

Fatal error: The file /home/run4fast4/public_html/cima4/play.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

إنهاء الدردشة

اكتب رسالة...

إنهاء الدردشة

اكتب رسالة...

install inCoube extension in your server.

by da way. this script is useless not working anymore. im suggest dont use this anymore.

if u want to used ... used this script new version 2

install inCoube extension in your server.

by da way. this script is useless not working anymore. im suggest dont use this anymore.

if u want to used ... used this script new version 2
ioncube is working in server

Attachments

• 104697973_667055483873669_3570091891285217836_n.jpg
    104697973_667055483873669_3570091891285217836_n.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 51
this problem apear win try to start video

Fatal error: The f Capture.PNG

this message appear when i try to start a video i use php 7.1

Fatal error: The file /home/run4fast4/public_html/cima4/play.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

إنهاء الدردشة

اكتب رسالة...

إنهاء الدردشة

اكتب رسالة...

Use your eyes and read the requirements before you ask. DONT BE LAZY READ FIRST!

what the problem please how can i solve it how can i install ioncube in my server
I'm pretty sure you just registered here and clicked the download button without reading then left. I told you to read the requirement first. I don't help a lazy person.

Last edited:
Of course, if it works what happens is that you have to make a change to make it work but this code will continue to work until the hosting removes PHP 7.0 until there are I leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock