• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JWPlayer Google Drive Proxy Player Script 1.8.0 New Update | Anti Limit + Ads Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
same, bro

Yes they maybe the same but it will still have limited plays

It’s still the old 1.8 script that’s on here . Getting it to play isn’t a problem but it don’t pass any of the new google updates for a long time now

You will have limited views and google will soon ban the ip normally around the 30day mark

There is no way around that with this old script. It’s been updated many times now

Reactions: phim7.xyz
67.png

This is zpanel and zpanel like your photo is not true. it is still aaapanel =))

No, version 1.8 is still running normally, you just need to change some code that doesn't work, and it will support php 7.4

hello can you help me install it on my previous hosting and everything is fine
but now I have a new hosting and I get 404 not found all the time
thanks very much

thanks any one help
help me install it on my previous hosting and everything is fine
but now I have a new hosting and I get 404 not found all the time
thanks very much

For me GD Proxy 1.8.3, I got playback issued.
It seems to be working but video can not playable but downloadable from GG Drive.
Anyone can playable the video?

Attachments

• 1602254033219.jpg
    1602254033219.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Reactions: ferluiz97
Let me help you.
Please let me know

Hello
thank you very much for your help
yes I have cpanel with banahosting and I have installed them before but it has never given me this error
everything is fine
only when I hit play I get that
404 not found
thank you very much friend

Reactions: Naipol
just for the review, man, that version 1.8 can still be used with some code changes sorry I didn't share this script, because I changed all the code to run as I wanted, sorry
Can you please help me how to add template to Jw Player like your Jw player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock