• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JWPlayer Google Drive Proxy Player Script 1.8.0 New Update | Anti Limit + Ads Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
send it to me if you can see if there can be a solution I just want to try something if it works I give you space on my server for you

I’ve got loads of vps, why waste your time 1.8 script is dead, add any proxy and load balancer and you have the same thing and will see it don’t work

I’ve got loads of vps, why waste your time 1.8 script is dead
If you have vps do a simple thing, make your ip of your vps change for a long time. I just want to test hosting with that script, since it has a plugin that works well, it works with hosting.

If you have vps do a simple thing, make your ip of your vps change for a long time. I just want to test hosting with that script, since it has a plugin that works well, it works with hosting.

I’ve tried that my ip changes every 30 mins and it still don’t help

The script don’t come with any extra plugin just a standard load balancer and proxy that don’t work

Kanka sen de Türksün anladığım kadarıyla. Bazen linkler hata veriyor videolar kullanılamıyor, aradan zaman geçince düzeliyor. Neden böyle oluyor?

sometimes the links don't work. videos cannot be viewed. then it heals itself. why?

Kanka sen de Türksün anladığım kadarıyla. Bazen linkler hata veriyor videolar kullanılamıyor, aradan zaman geçince düzeliyor. Neden böyle oluyor?

sometimes the links don't work. videos cannot be viewed. then it heals itself. why?

If you read the comments you will see it don’t work

Hi Everyone

The JC 1.8 script has now been re-coded to work with the new google update and is working great

Im not putting it on here for free as people just abuse it and share it everywhere. This is for babiato members only

to run the script you will need a vps . i will supply the vps and put the script on there and give you login details to the script . not the vps so you cant copy and share the script

for both the vps and the script it will be $10 per month and you will get the script running on a vps and free updates of the script for 1 year

Whats on this Script?
- All functions GPP on v1.8 is RECODE to support latest google updates

What added (modified)?
- Advertise Re-code
- Proxy Settings support
- Cookie Settings (July 25, 2020) updates
- Loadbalancer (your dashboard/main domain pointed to DMCA and loadbalancer links are on separate servers)
- New JWPlayer Skin and update to latest
- Added run-time error (developer console)
- Comes with free Proxy
- PHP 7.4

PM me for details and a demo

Last edited:
Reactions: MinoW and davians
PM
[QUOTE =“ ukgamer,帖子:228665,成员:18781”]
嗨,大家好

JC 1.8脚本现已重新编码,可与新的Google更新配合使用,并且运行良好

我不会免费将它放在这里,因为人们只是在滥用它,并随处共享。这仅适用于babiato会员

要运行脚本,您将需要一个vps。我将提供vps并将脚本放在那里,并为您提供该脚本的登录详细信息。不是vps,所以您无法复制和共享脚本

对于vps和脚本,这是每月10美元,您将获得在vps上运行的脚本以及1年的免费更新脚本

这个脚本有什么用?
-v1.8上的GPP的所有功能都经过重新编码,以支持最新的Google更新

新增(修改)了什么?
-广告重新编码
-代理设置支持
-Cookie设置(2020年7月25日)更新
-负载平衡器(您的信息中心/主域指向DMCA,并且负载平衡器链接位于单独的服务器上)
-新的JWPlayer皮肤并更新到最新
-添加了运行时错误(开发者控制台)
-随附免费代理
-PHP 7.4

下午我了解详细信息和演示
[/引用]
中号

PM
[QUOTE =“ ukgamer,帖子:228665,成员:18781”]
嗨,大家好

JC 1.8脚本现已重新编码,可与新的Google更新配合使用,并且运行良好

我不会免费将它放在这里,因为人们只是在滥用它,并随处共享。这仅适用于babiato会员

要运行脚本,您将需要一个vps。我将提供vps并将脚本放在那里,并为您提供该脚本的登录详细信息。不是vps,所以您无法复制和共享脚本

对于vps和脚本,这是每月10美元,您将获得在vps上运行的脚本以及1年的免费更新脚本

这个脚本有什么用?
-v1.8上的GPP的所有功能都经过重新编码,以支持最新的Google更新

新增(修改)了什么?
-广告重新编码
-代理设置支持
-Cookie设置(2020年7月25日)更新
-负载平衡器(您的信息中心/主域指向DMCA,并且负载平衡器链接位于单独的服务器上)
-新的JWPlayer皮肤并更新到最新
-添加了运行时错误(开发者控制台)
-随附免费代理
-PHP 7.4

下午我了解详细信息和演示
[/引用]
中号

English only sorry

Hi Everyone

The JC 1.8 script has now been re-coded to work with the new google update and is working great

Im not putting it on here for free as people just abuse it and share it everywhere. This is for babiato members only

to run the script you will need a vps . i will supply the vps and put the script on there and give you login details to the script . not the vps so you cant copy and share the script

for both the vps and the script it will be $10 per month and you will get the script running on a vps and free updates of the script for 1 year

Whats on this Script?

What added (modified)?
- Advertise Re-code
- Proxy Settings support
- Loadbalancer (your dashboard/main domain pointed to DMCA and loadbalancer links are on separate servers)
- Comes with free Proxy
- PHP 7.4

Amazing work..! if we pay 10/month we get Warranty or not ? can you add bulk link with tittle link ? thank

Amazing work..! if we pay 10/month we get Warranty or not ? can you add bulk link with tittle link ? thank

Yes if the script stops working and cant be fixed you will receive a full refund for the whole month, But it can all ways be fixed.
I will be doing regular update to make sure it never stops and the title in the bulk import is next on the list. Atm bulk import work fine

Any other question please ask

Last edited:
Hi Everyone

Whats on this Script?

What added (modified)?
- Advertise Re-code
- Proxy Settings support
- Comes with free Proxy
- PHP 7.4

sales are prohibited @Babak

Reactions: ukgamer
Hi Everyone

Whats on this Script?

What added (modified)?
- Advertise Re-code
- Proxy Settings support
- Comes with free Proxy
- PHP 7.4

Can you pm also the details and demo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock