• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

KALLYAS - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WP Theme

KALLYAS - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WP Theme v4.19.2

No permission to download
I have a problem with installing demo "Wedding 2". When importing it .. on step 2 "Install plugins" I get this message

Code:
Maximum failed retries reached. Unfortunately, your server cannot install this demo.

and this error

Code:
[ZN_DemoImportHelper]: ZN_DemoImportHelper::installDependentPlugins() Error installing/activating plugin [znpb-tiltbox]: Error retrieving the plugin's download URL

Last edited:
Babak updated KALLYAS - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

KALLYAS Theme v4.18.0

Download KALLYAS v4.18.0 - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Free Nulled
v4.18.0

Fixed compatibility with WordPress 5.5
Fixed datepicker not working properly in modal window
Fixed Mega menu options appears twice in certain conditions
Fixed editor not resizing in certain conditions
https://my.hogash.com/changelog_category/kallyas-wordpress-theme/#v4-17-5-2

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
I'm new here and I love what I see. Please how to download demos in this new version? It is asking to register theme before you can access demos. Thanks for everything.
Firstly, as you are new it would be great if you put a post in Introductions!

As for this theme, I'd guess the recent upload from @Babak is not nulled. Therefore, use this one (big file though!).

KALLYAS – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v4.18.0 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock