• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Konte - Minimal & Modern WooCommerce WordPress Theme

Konte - Minimal & Modern WooCommerce WordPress Theme v2.3.8

No permission to download
Babak updated Konte - Minimal & Modern WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Konte Theme v2.0.5

Download Konte v2.0.5 - Minimal & Modern WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
= Version 2.0.5 =

• Update - Update plugins.
  • Update - Update the new swatches plugin in the filter widget
  • Improve - Add more options to Elementor widget "Product Carousel 2"
  • Fix - The preloader persists in the Customizer
  • Fix - The Product Tabs widget doesn't show enough products

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for sharing, sadly file doesn't exist anymore. Would anyone could re-upload please? Thanks!

Konte Theme v2.1.0​

View hidden content is available for registered users!

License: GNU/GPL
Note: No need to be nulled

Babak updated Konte - Minimal & Modern WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Konte Theme v2.1.0

Download Konte v2.1.0 - Minimal & Modern WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.1.0 – November 22, 2021- Update - Update plugins.

- New - Add a new option for sticky add-to-cart on single product pages.
- Improve - Add the Function Pro font to the font list
- Tweak - Remove support of Google+ in product sharing.
- Tweak - Create a new ajax add-to-cart method that supports the Facebook Pixel plugin.
- Fix - CSS issue of currency switcher and language switcher.
- Fix - Topbar...

Konte Theme v2.1.3

Download Konte v2.1.3 - Minimal & Modern WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.1.3

• Update - Update plugins.
  • New - Add a new option to disable the sticky product summary.
  • Improve - Support RankMath SEO breadcrumbs.
  • Tweak - Using wp_get_attachment_image function for popup image if possible.
  • Fix - CSS issue of product attributes with WooCommerce 6.1.0.
  • Fix - Quantity dropdown issue with sticky add-to-cart.

Hi,

after importing the classic demo I get this error line above the footer, can anyone help me?

Warning: Undefined array key "username" in /homepages/18/d900985177/htdocs/clickandbuilds/HerrJewels/wp-content/themes/konte/inc/functions/misc.php on line 43

Thanks

Hi,

after importing the classic demo I get this error line above the footer, can anyone help me?

Warning: Undefined array key "username" in /homepages/18/d900985177/htdocs/clickandbuilds/HerrJewels/wp-content/themes/konte/inc/functions/misc.php on line 43

Thanks

Have just grabbed latest main download and installed theme and then ran through and installed all the plugins stated for this.

Am ignoring any error message that is asking for any key to activate or licence a plugin as it is not not needed to work, they are just for updates and support.

installation complete but with these fails....

Import completed!
Failed to generate image ID: 16 (0 images left)
Failed to generate image ID: 17 (1 images left)
Failed to generate image ID: 20 (2 images left)

On first viewing of the website on local, I saw something about Instagram images not showing or loading by header and footer, however going through any of the pages I am yet to find that again.

All I am seeing now is just this at bottom with nothing about footer.
Untitled.png

Have just grabbed latest main download and installed theme and then ran through and installed all the plugins stated for this.

Am ignoring any error message that is asking for any key to activate or licence a plugin as it is not not needed to work, they are just for updates and support.

installation complete but with these fails....

Import completed!
Failed to generate image ID: 16 (0 images left)
Failed to generate image ID: 17 (1 images left)
Failed to generate image ID: 20 (2 images left)

On first viewing of the website on local, I saw something about Instagram images not showing or loading by header and footer, however going through any of the pages I am yet to find that again.

All I am seeing now is just this at bottom with nothing about footer.
Untitled.png

Going into the widgets I deactivated instagram konte and the error disappeared.
then you can activate other footer widgets.

Reactions: bobsmith

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nndaid
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock