• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WP

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress V4.9.91 NULLED + ADDONS

No permission to download
Yes. Added same like above. But getting the following screen, after saving
And this Screen on Service Image
Please help

So you filled in the 4 fields and it still sets it back to 0?
Try setting price back to $ or euros or such and see if it saves then, to know it if it's related to Rs.
I suppose you're on the latest version?

So you filled in the 4 fields and it still sets it back to 0?
Try setting price back to $ or euros or such and see if it saves then, to know it if it's related to Rs.
I suppose you're on the latest version?
Yes. I am on the Latest Version

I want to use woocommerce outside of the payments in the plugin. How can I do it? Is there an add on for Woocommerce?

Reactions: yunny35 and woooook
r3turn_z3r0 updated LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WP with a new update entry:

LatePoint v4.9.8 Nulled + Addons

Download LatePoint v4.9.8 - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v4.9.8 - September 12, 2023

Improvements​

It is now possible to set custom status for a new appointment per service

Fixes​

Fix for rare issue when a payment goes missing or a duplicate booking is being created

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does anyone here use the webhook extension?
I've tried several ways to get the request sent by the plugin back but it's always empty.

When testing the plugin, it shows that the request was sent correctly but is always empty.

latepoint.png

Option 1 to get content

return.png

Option 2 to get content

webhook.png

The file "latepoint.txt" is created but is always empty.

Does anyone know how to change the backend logo and the entire color scheme (e.g. button color, icon color, etc.)?

It would be appreciated if someone could help.
Thanks.

latepointbackend.png

Does anyone know how to change the backend logo and the entire color scheme (e.g. button color, icon color, etc.)?

It would be appreciated if someone could help.
Thanks.

latepointbackend.png

This support article on their website has the link

Code:
https://wpdocs.latepoint.com/custom-css-for-changing-colors/

To change the logo you would need to search CSS for
Code:
<span class="os-logo"></span>
and change it to an actual logo, as it is just CSS atm.

Reactions: akdisrael
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock