• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Learndash Dashboard

Learndash Dashboard v6.0.4 Nulled

No permission to download

wodehouseblues

Trusted Uploader
Dec 12, 2020
akash12345 submitted a new resource:

Learndash Dashboard Plugin - wbcom Learndash Dashboard Plugin

LearnDash Dashboard
LearnDash Dashboard gives the admin, instructors, and students a dashboard of their own, where they can easily manage anything related to their courses, lessons, and contact others.
Website admin can adjust each block as per their requirements. If you want to disable some sections, the plugin setting offers you do it easily.
The plugin has inbuilt support for WooCommerce and Learndash WooCommerce add-on.

Read more about this resource...

I was unable to get it to work on my website. The dashboard won't display on the profiles.

I felt perhaps it was because I was using WISDM Instructor role? @akash12345 @TshaTsh

@RonanTheAccuser you should see it on the new My Dashboard page it creates whatever your role is. the role is just displaying different stuffs. the only thing I don't see because it's not the last version, it's the Instructor settings into the admin of the LMS

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
@RonanTheAccuser you should see it on the new My Dashboard page it creates whatever your role is. the role is just displaying different stuffs. the only thing I don't see because it's not the last version, it's the Instructor settings into the admin of the LMS

"My Dashboard" Page

Does that mean after activating the plugin, it creates a new page for the dashboard?

Looks like there is a newer version, is it possible to update? Thanks guys.
@RonanTheAccuser see the image attached...
Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 14.26.46.png

Last edited:
akash12345 updated Learndash Dashboard with a new update entry:

Learndash Dashboard v 3.0

* Enhancement: Added Option for Instructor Registration
* Enhancement: Added Option for Co-Instructor
* Enhancement: Improved BuddyPress TODO Integration
* Enhancement: Improved Chart UI and Color combination
* Enhancement: Updated Plugin options with page mapping
* Fixed: Add Edit Other Courses cap for instructor user role
* Fixed: Notice on Live feed section

Read the rest of this update entry...

akash12345 updated Learndash Dashboard with a new update entry:

Learndash Dashboard v 3.2

= 3.2.0 =
* Fixed: Instructor Earning will show only for Instructor login
* Fixed: Add Loader when student fetch from course
* Fixed: #208 – Instructor Earning : graph
* Fixed: #76 – dashboard page (courses tab)
* Fixed: (#209) Send mail Loader
* Fixed: Fixed Currency Symbol issue in instructor earning graph
* Fixed: #207 -course enrollment activity
* Fixed: #210 – On changing a subscriber’s role to group leader he is can view other group leader’s live feed

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock