• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.13.0

No permission to download
Babak updated LearnDash - WordPress LMS Plugin by LearnDash with a new update entry:

LearnDash v3.2.3.4 + Addons

Download LearnDash v3.2.3.4 - WordPress LMS Plugin by LearnDash Nulled Free
Update: Version 3.2.3.4
Bugfix

• Fixed Quiz prerequisites not saving
  • Fixed typo in includes/course/ld-course-progress.php causing lesson quiz redirect to be negatively impacted
  • Fixed Restrict Quiz Retake not respecting number of retries
  • Fixed Section titles so they can be edited after creation
  • Fixed assignment/essay course/lesson filtering not working
  • Fixed [ld_course_list] shortcode...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Learndash could not open add on menu.? can you help me bro @Babak please

After plugin installation, u should go to Learndash > Setting directly, and input anything (email address and 14 digit random number/font u want) in license validation field. I hope, it will make your learndash plugin become valid, and Add ons page activated [based on my experience, i am sorry if it doesnt work in yours]

Reactions: fprintmoon
New version released :)
LearnDash LMS - v.3.2.3.5

Babak updated LearnDash - WordPress LMS Plugin by LearnDash with a new update entry:

LearnDash v3.2.3.5 + Addons

Download LearnDash v3.2.3.5 - WordPress LMS Plugin by LearnDash Nulled Free
Update: Version 3.2.3.5
Bugfix

• Fixed Matrix sorting not respecting order in the builder
  • Fixed Final quizzes always being associated with the first lesson in a course
  • Fixed Quiz with prerequisites not able to be started by non-admins
  • Fixed Translations causing URL redirects
  • Fixed Button spacing on quiz legacy templates
  • Fixed Syntax error on quiz cookie code

Read the rest of this update entry...

"The file you are trying to download is no longer available."
Is it possible to re-upload this please? Thank you!
LearnDash Visual Customizer v2.3.6
= v2.3.6 =

* BuddyBoss compatibility improvements

Attachments

• ld-visual-customizer.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 109
Reactions: urbn
After updating Learndash, I am getting a 404 "page not found" error when I try to download a certificate from a quiz or course. Has anyone else had this issue? Any ideas to solve it?

Got a question for experienced Learndash users.

Let's say you want to add 2K Topics and only the topic title and the video shortcode is needed.
Something like this:

leandash bulk import data.PNG

("Shared Course Steps" is activated so we can include these topics in different courses)

How would you add them all (more than 2k topics) in Bulk?

After plugin installation, u should go to Learndash > Setting directly, and input anything (email address and 14 digit random number/font u want) in license validation field. I hope, it will make your learndash plugin become valid, and Add ons page activated [based on my experience, i am sorry if it doesnt work in yours]

I have the same problem. I did what you had written and still doesnt work although I have "Your license is valid." information.

I've got 'License of your plugin LearnDash ProPanel is invalid or incomplete. Please click here and update your license.' I have written random email address and 14-digits number but it didnt work
ignore it if options work good

Anyone have this one?

hi @Babak @NullMaster thank you all for this share....but anyone have a learndash plugin like this...

a real time chat for teacher and students, or anyone have this one...

Learndash Chat Plugin

thank you, I hope someone share it here, this is important..

@jaylee have you found the plugin?

Also, I'm looking for
Live Chat for LearnDash

https://learning-templates.com/product/learndash-group-comments/
With this plugin, when you create groups in LearnDash, only those users in that Course, Lesson, Topic or Quiz can create, view and reply to comments in their current group as well as replacing the default WordPress comments area with a shortcode you can place anywhere in your post.

This plugin does 5 things:

1. It removes the need for the above plugins and lets you manage your LearnDash groups back in LearnDash rather than having to duplicate your efforts between other group related plugins and LearnDash groups.
  2. It filters the comments in LearnDash courses, lessons, topics and quizzes so only those users in the same group can see the comments of their co-group members.
  3. Unlike the BBPress and BuddyPress solutions, it keeps the learner in your course, lesson, topic or quiz.
  4. It lets you create 1 course and register different groups to the course without them seeing comments of other groups.
  5. It adds an AJAX-ified shortcode for you to place your comments anywhere you want in the post.

Thanks

LearnDash LMS WooCommerce Integration v.1.9.0
LearnDash LMS Stripe Integration Addon v.1.7.0

Attachments

• learndash-stripe.zip
    294.7 KB · Views: 25
  • learndash-woocommerce.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: mettray and SamDam
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock