• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Legit - Earn Some USDT via Binance or Coinbase

I hope you come back and check later for comments from those who are going to partake, oh, and someone being evasive and defensive does not mean they're not legit but rather how you make your attacks is what will cause the response you receive
Well if people come back with "legit" positive comments I'll be the first to apologize. I guess we shall see

You're somewhat right on what you're saying.... Isn't 100% scam, but also isn't 100% legit.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

The reply I got after my review on this thread:
1693575943378.png

So, let's say to get that money, you have to resort to deceit in order to gain an advantage @slvrsteele
Thanks for the info. It's definitely sketchy. I knew there was something fishy going on.

As a business opportunity this may sound and be legit. BUT (because there has to be one) you have to ask yourself about the reasons and long term benefits.

If one asks you to publish an app on his behalf but using your account you might be enchanted by short term benefits.
Analyzing it thoroughly in the long run you might be not so enchanted for some reasons that include:
1. you don't have the source code of the app, you only receive and publish so you don't know what's inside
2. while they pay you a one time fee that app may conduct ad serving, shadow install, promotion and so on for benefits thousand of times more than you get
3. related to above that app may have an auto-updater and they can update at some point with code that might not be agreed by Play Store thus having your account suspended or even worse
4. while you can create and confirm a number of developer accounts don't think for even one second that google doesn't know they are related. Once banhammer is released all your accounts will be disabled and you will find yourself in impossibility of even create new accounts

If I missed something please let me know

Reactions: Gumdrop
As a business opportunity this may sound and be legit. BUT (because there has to be one) you have to ask yourself about the reasons and long term benefits.

If one asks you to publish an app on his behalf but using your account you might be enchanted by short term benefits.
Analyzing it thoroughly in the long run you might be not so enchanted for some reasons that include:
1. you don't have the source code of the app, you only receive and publish so you don't know what's inside
2. while they pay you a one time fee that app may conduct ad serving, shadow install, promotion and so on for benefits thousand of times more than you get
3. related to above that app may have an auto-updater and they can update at some point with code that might not be agreed by Play Store thus having your account suspended or even worse
4. while you can create and confirm a number of developer accounts don't think for even one second that google doesn't know they are related. Once banhammer is released all your accounts will be disabled and you will find yourself in impossibility of even create new accounts

If I missed something please let me know
So it may not be an outright scam but it's definitely not legit. And definitely not worth it for a few bucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock