• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MaanStore - Flutter eCommerce Full App ( Android & iOS )

MaanStore - Flutter eCommerce Full App ( Android & iOS ) 5.3

No permission to download

Spectlemeded

Babiato Fan
Babiato Lover
Dec 14, 2020
$HOME
Spectlemeded submitted a new resource:

MaanStore - Flutter eCommerce Full App ( Android & iOS ) - WooCommerce Full App ( Android & iOS )

MaanStore Woocommerce Flutter app is as the name says is dominating and powerful set of Flutter apps containing complete app templates, complete API integration with Woocommerce, ready-to-use widgets, and code snippets i.e. readymade code integration and stunning screens covering many different use cases. The app comes with the latest material design. MaanStore UI templates are developed with the highest quality, ease of reusing widgets, fast, and completely user-friendly interface. You can...

Read more about this resource...

Spectlemeded updated MaanStore - Flutter eCommerce Full App ( Android & iOS ) with a new update entry:

5.3 Update

Version 5.3 ( 26/03/2024 )
1. Flutter version update
2. Performance Improvement

Version 5.2 ( 04/10/2023 )
1. Flutter version update
2. Performance Improvement

Version 5.1 ( 28/07/2023 )
1. variation product added
2. Flutter version update
3. Performance Improvement

Version 5.0 (22/06/2023 )
1. SSL Commerce payment gateway added
2. Tap payment gateway added
3. WebView 99 payment gateway
5. UI update
6. Dark theme
7. 37 New Languages added
8. Performance Improvement

Read the rest of this update entry...

What plugins are you using? seems like images and user authentication are failing. I replaced this with my website url and images are not displaying or baners static String media = 'https://ecommerceapp.acnoo.com/maanstore/wp-json/wp/v2/media?per_page=100';
i'm not using it right now, but i think (not really sure) that you have to upload the banner image with specific name.

check the docs and you are free to share screenshots of your code :)

don't forget to enable the xmlrpc and rest api endpoints (plugins like perfematters, caching plugins, security blocks it)

Attachments

• Documentation .pdf
    860.1 KB · Views: 4
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock