• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MagicAI - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

MagicAI - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS v5.4 Untouched

No permission to download
Clear all cache browser, Cloudflare if using & server cache if possible

v5.5 need doamin and licence key verified for drawing extentions or theme list. Verifying process in developer api server like "https:// magicmarket .projecthub. ai/api/extension?is_theme=0"
Screen Shot 2024-04-04 at 21.41.16.png

need this valid fields :
PHP:
'x-domain' => request()->getHost(), //<-domain name where are active license
'x-domain-key' => $this->domainKey(), //<-domain key
'x-license-type' => $this->licenseType(), //<-license type
'x-app-key' => $this->appKey() //<-appkey

so, you can drawing addons and themes, does anyone want to share the fields here? :D
can someone tell me what file that is so i can get extensions and themes

@M.C sorry for all the Pings but your the best and most awesome and wholesome Person currently avaible when a message is send
If I am on & can help (not always the case) but... I haven't been able to figure out activating the themes yet & no one on here has responded to my posts about luck in activating...
@M.C idk if your still there but do you know the file location?
No, honestly no clue...

i guess they improved security on 5.6

OpenAi 401 Unauthorized` response: using same key that works on prev versions
Stablediffusion option not visible
thems/addon not loading issue

Wrong service, ChatGPT 4 is a different service, you need to use an OpenAI account, setup your billing, in the billing panel you can set spend limits, then you can get an API key for use on your platforms.
It works afteer, creating, few api key, now it works, the magicai tool is very nice, not everything works, but okay, i gett get free credits, from an tts provider, and it is amazing, i dont know voiceover or text to speech providers, who works in a better quality, from the sound quality, and selectable voices

guys, is it possible from a regular license, (and if, how) to make an extended license, i am connected with envato, can i get a ban, on this tool,.. ?

Hey guys, I have an important question, I am sure, you know well about ChatGPT API, when I put my API, it never works for me, i get errors, like

Client error: `POST https://api.openai.com/v1/chat/completions` resulted in a `401 Unauthorized` response: { "error": { "message": "You didn't provide an API key. You need to provide your API key in an Authorization (truncated...) - -FAILED or

Client error: `POST https://api.openai.com/v1/chat/completions` resulted in a `401 Unauthorized` response: { "error": { "message": "You didn't provide an API key. You need to provide your API key in an Authorization (truncated...) - -FAILED
Client error: `POST https://api.openai.com/v1/chat/completions` resulted in a `429 Too Many Requests` response: { "error": { "message": "You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details. For mo (truncated...) - xxxxxxxt -FAILED

what can I do, that my API works?

And may somebody explain me, what for SERPER API is, this is the only API that works, what can I do with that?
pm me

v5.5 need doamin and licence key verified for drawing extentions or theme list. Verifying process in developer api server like "https:// magicmarket .projecthub. ai/api/extension?is_theme=0"
Screen Shot 2024-04-04 at 21.41.16.png

need this valid fields :
PHP:
'x-domain' => request()->getHost(), //<-domain name where are active license
'x-domain-key' => $this->domainKey(), //<-domain key
'x-license-type' => $this->licenseType(), //<-license type
'x-app-key' => $this->appKey() //<-appkey

so, you can drawing addons and themes, does anyone want to share the fields here? :D
maybe someone with a valid license can download the theme/addon files and share?

5.6.0 – APR 8, 2024​

NEW: Claude API Integration
NEW: Theme and Extension Auto Update System
TWEAK: WebChat Improvements
TWEAK: AI Editor
TWEAK: Chat UI
TWEAK: Sleek Theme Improvements
TWEAK: Creative Theme Improvement
FIX: AI Youtube
FIX: AI Chat - Language
FIX: AI Chatbot Training
FIX: Paddle Payment
FIX: Installation Style

I can confirm that this still works for 5.6; still no themes or marketplace/plugins. Thanks again!
It works very well, I am really suprised, I use only the phpmyadmin strings, i dont use the code changes, or should I, what if an update comes, will it changes back? or is the dev, able to disable this option, i am sure he is reading your solution, so will fix, it, or not?

Reactions: tharit
Has anyone, made any leeway with the new themes???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock