• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mailbox - Webmail client for Perfex CRM

Mailbox - Webmail client for Perfex CRM v2.0.1

No permission to download

xpresotw

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 13, 2019
Near by you
xpresotw submitted a new resource:

Mailbox - Webmail client for Perfex CRM

Note: This is a module for Perfex CRM.

Brief description
This module integrates a Mailbox client at your Perfex CRM’s dashboard.
By enabling, you will be able to allow your staff members to send/receive/draft/organize e-mails of their IMAP accounts, inside their dashboard.

[IMG alt="Mailbox - Webmail client for Perfex CRM -...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
xpresotw updated Mailbox - Webmail client for Perfex CRM with a new update entry:

Version 1.0k - Last Update 29 September 20

Version 1.0k

-Fixed issue related to the signatures in >Perfex 2.7.0 installations
-Spanish language added - Contributor: Ariel Ramos

Version 1.0j

-Fixed issue which prevented draft emails from being deleted in some cases.
-Fixed search issue - datatables' data are now filtered properly
-Fixed mass delete redirection rule - you are now redirected back to the previous folder
-Fixed sort by date filter - you can now use it on every folder

Version 1.0i

-Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey there, in my case I'm not able to connect this mailbox with my actual IMAP server. I've properly configured cron job. Although I'm able to receive leads from my emails as well as able to receive emails for support tickets departments from the clients and I can send emails from within the CRM which means that the built-in email functionality is working and configured properly with the host server. But whereas when it comes to the mailbox, even after configuring mailbox settings, I cannot send or receive emails into the mailbox. What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

Mailbox

i downloaded all versions and after install it on perfex the version is same 1.0.0
yuill see the version showed in module is same. no changes, the changes only in code.

see changelog in codecanyon for details

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock