• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress v4.49.0

No permission to download
MailPoet Standard 3.5.4.1 NULLED TOTALY

1) Install
2) Use any Key to activate
3) Set Sending with... to Other etc.
4) Install Premium if required.

All connections to the main server were removed.
If to uninstall, to clear custom user capabilities, use the following php snippet once:

PHP:
// Function to delete capabilities
// Based on http://chrisburbridge.com/delete-unwanted-wordpress-custom-capabilities/
add_action( 'admin_init', 'clean_unwanted_caps' );
function clean_unwanted_caps() {
    global $wp_roles;
    $delete_caps = array(
        'mailpoet_access_plugin_admin',
        'mailpoet_manage_emails',
        'mailpoet_manage_features',
        'mailpoet_manage_forms',
        'mailpoet_manage_segments',
        'mailpoet_manage_settings',
        'mailpoet_manage_subscribers',
     );
    foreach ($delete_caps as $cap) {
        foreach (array_keys($wp_roles->roles) as $role) {
            $wp_roles->remove_cap($role, $cap);
        }
    }
}

This seems to have more files changed than your last nulled version (v3.54.0). Thanks for your hard work and the great share @euguk

If it's okay @euguk, can I please ask what issues/problems were addressed by the new nulled version released in comparison to just changing the 2 functions mentioned previously by @NullMaster ? Thanks again.

Last edited:
This seems to have more files changed than your last nulled version (v3.54.0). Thanks for your hard work and the great share @euguk

If it's okay @euguk, can I please ask what issues/problems were addressed by the new nulled version released in comparison to just changing the 2 functions mentioned previously by @NullMaster ? Thanks again.

Hiya.

Firstly, thanks for your appreciation of my work. That's nice.

Secondly, the 2 functions in the earlier version of the script were not both nulled by @NullMaster. Only 1 function was nulled initially. I nulled the second one to get rid off the notice of unregistered plugin in the Plugins section and to clear the limit of 1K subscribers. It was due to my contribution to the initial version that I was not happy about @NullMaster disclosing the complete code in the first place, without asking me first if I was OK with it. As for the first nulled fix, I do not know who did it.

Lastly, I never disclose my nulled code for the following reasons:

a) It takes UNPAID knowledge, time and effort to NULL scripts;​
b) NULLED scripts are offered here FREE for the purposes of trying and testing before BUYING the scripts from their original developers. They are not offered here for acquisition of programming skills.​
c) If anyone wishes to know the craft of NULLED, they should LEARN programming languages and scripts!​

I hope this clarifies my view on sharing the secrets of NULL.

Good Luck! + stay safe from COVID ;)

Last edited:
Hiya.

Firstly, thanks for your appreciation of my work. That's nice.

Secondly, the 2 functions in the earlier version of the script were not both nulled by @NullMaster. Only 1 function was nulled initially. I nulled the second one to get rid off the notice of unregistered plugin in the Plugins section and to clear the limit of 1K subscribers. It was due to my contribution to the initial version that I was not happy about @NullMaster disclosing the complete code in the first place, without asking me first if I was OK with it. As for the first nulled fix, I do not know who did it.

Lastly, I never disclose my nulled code for the following reasons:

a) It takes UNPAID knowledge, time and effort to NULL scripts;​
b) NULLED scripts are offered here FREE for the purposes of trying and testing before BUYING the scripts from their original developers. They are not offered here for acquisition of programming skills.​
c) If anyone wishes to know the craft of NULLED, they should LEARN programming languages and scripts!​

I hope this clarifies my view on sharing the secrets of NULL.

Good Luck! + stay safe from COVID ;)

We appreciate you!!

please help me about that.

Can we send mails without mailpoet validation with nulled version?

Mails are not from opt-in or gesistration page or sth. else.

How do you use mailpoet premium 3.55 if you dont have the mailpoet that is the same version without a license key?

We need to wait for @euguk to hopefully supply a nulled mailpoet standard 3.55. Mailpoet allows over 1000 subscribers, and Mailpoet Premium provides enhanced statistics. @euguk's version is important since he removed the calls to bridge.mailpoet.com.

Thanks for your work, @euguk you dang wizard!

I got 3.55 working by copying a few folders from @euguk previous release over to a fresh 3.55 standard install. I don't want to step on any toes by sharing what folders those are and will wait for permission to share or for him to do a proper release.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Hello.
Is it a standalone version ? Or do we need to install the standard mailpoet version ? If so, does it need to be modified ?
Thank you

if i already reach the 1000 subcribers, can i use this nulled version? or still need to upgraded the plan?

MailPoet 3.56.2 NULLED

Attachments

• mailpoet-3.56.2-nulled.zip
    10 MB · Views: 49
  • Love
Reactions: thevektor
i can see that if we try to sent the resend confirmation email, An unknown error occurred appear. Then on the welcome email, when i want to active the sending email, it need to authorize the email. the email already authorize but can't active the function. You need to authorize the email address [email protected] to be able to send with it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock