• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress

Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress v4.0.8

No permission to download
These 2 template are required.

Koble | Business Email Set

Kant - Responsive Email for Startups: 50+ Sections + MailChimp + Mailster + Shopify Notifications

Hey @Babak thank you for Mailster!
I have just today found this form and I like it a lot for now.

Now, my question for @everyone is - can I update my old Mailster plugin with your latest version and what is the best way to do that?

Thanks!

Hey @Babak thank you for Mailster!
I have just today found this form and I like it a lot for now.

Now, my question for @everyone is - can I update my old Mailster plugin with your latest version and what is the best way to do that?

Thanks!
Hey...
Method 1,
Well you can do that through the FTP, just upload the ZIP file and extract it inside plugins folder!
Method 2,
You can just upload it through the WP dashboard "Install Plugins" the latest WP version will do it for you, Will replace the new with the old plugin.

Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and Menai
Method 2,
You can just upload it through the WP dashboard "Install Plugins" the latest WP version will do it for you, Will replace the new with the old plugin.

Hey @Moh, thank you for the quick & helpful response!
I just did method 2 with the nulled version of Mailster and everything went smooth 🕺

I have just tested one opt-in form and it works great, as it was before.

Thanks again!

• Love
Reactions: Lalo and Babak
Hey @Moh, thank you for the quick & helpful response!
I just did method 2 with the nulled version of Mailster and everything went smooth 🕺

I have just tested one opt-in form and it works great, as it was before.

Thanks again!
Gladly it worked for you :)... Good luck. (y)

Last edited:
Babak updated Mailster - Email Newsletters Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Mailster Plugin v2.4.15 Nulled

Download Mailster v2.4.15 - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v2.4.15 (2020-11-25)

• added: option to remove subscribers with all assigned actions.
  • improved: handling of folder names during template upload
  • fixed: saving queued campaigns cause sending them immediately
  • fixed: campaigns with no web version show in archive
  • fixed: small JS issues

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
I used your nulled plugin before I bought. Now I already bought it. So I make valiadation from mailster plugin wizzard. there is still [email protected] is showing. How can i activate with my account? please help me.

I used your nulled plugin before I bought. Now I already bought it. So I make valiadation from mailster plugin wizzard. there is still [email protected] is showing. How can i activate with my account? please help me.
its safe on database :D
suggest check database or install on clean wordpress

its safe on database :D
suggest check database or install on clean wordpress
Thanks for your reply. Can you guide me a little more detail like table name. Thanks for your help. Without removing I can't get support :( . Please help me.

Thanks for your reply. Can you guide me a little more detail like table name. Thanks for your help. Without removing I can't get support :( . Please help me.
sry bro im not install yet :D

so, to run nicely run mailster, Now I should only use your nulled file. right?
You have purchased it? Do have needed information already in the plugin?

If no information needed then ....
  1. Go to WP Mailster’s “Settings”
  2. Check that the setting “Delete data when uninstalling the plugin” is set to “Yes”.
  3. Go to “Plugins” >> “Installed Plugins” and find “WP Mailster” in the list of your plugins
  4. Click “Deactivate”
  5. Then click “Delete”
  6. In the next dialog confirm the deinstallation
No you should be able to install your purchased version without issues. :)

Reactions: Ascension
You have purchased it? Do have needed information already in the plugin?

If no information needed then ....
  1. Go to WP Mailster’s “Settings”
  2. Check that the setting “Delete data when uninstalling the plugin” is set to “Yes”.
  3. Go to “Plugins” >> “Installed Plugins” and find “WP Mailster” in the list of your plugins
  4. Click “Deactivate”
  5. Then click “Delete”
  6. In the next dialog confirm the deinstallation
No you should be able to install your purchased version without issues. :)

New version 2.4.16 is available.
Please share nulled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khaledrabea
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock