• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler v1.3.1.4 Nulled

No permission to download
Then make one :p , i will check your fanfox manga crawler in virus scanner and also check the code and for manga download as well then update the thread :)
as you like, I also will not enter the virus into the resource

i see, but have new version and resource no update for long time ...

JhuO7oN.png

• Version 1.7.3.5 - 2022.05.28
    • #Fix: Amazon S3 URL is not matched with the updated format when using Region
    • #Fix: Week Views are not counted correctly
    • #Update: hide Reading History tab in User Profile if it is disabled in Theme Options > Manga Reading > Reading History

Madara latest Version 😏

Removed as not verified resource.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who need its

Nulled Version, null by me

Removed this version as it is not nulled.

Nulling does not mean remove the plugins own server URL and replace it with your own URL to use.

Plus, with the needing to activate message being left up for members, you are forcing members to activate through your own URL to remove this.

Replaced with a proper nulled version for members to use as main download.

Nulling does not mean remove the plugins own server URL and replace it with your own URL to use.

Plus, with the needing to activate message being left up for members, you are forcing members to activate through your own URL to remove this.

Thanks mate!

Reactions: Marcus8
I don't understand how i should set the cron job settings to obtain the best and relatively safer speed, can someone help me?

Last edited:

Hey sorry for interrupting you but did you null latest fanfox crawler 1.3.1.4 version or?

Reactions: Marcus8
If someone need it i can help him make his auto crawler crawl the most popular manga firstly for only 10$ (i accept paypal and cryptocurrencies)
1662117543643.png

If someone need it i can help him make his auto crawler crawl the most popular manga firstly for only 10$ (i accept paypal and cryptocurrencies)
1662117543643.png
don't try to sell here and why u get free in this forum and want to make money from that ????

1664406123226.png I have a lot of space on Google drive, but when uploading some chapters they look like this.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock