• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mangabooth (Madara) Plugins

Hey guys.

Anyone provide any guidance on how I can upload multiple chapters (100+ chapters) in a effective way. Right now it is taking extremely long and sometimes the chapters gets mixed around. Any help is appreciated.

Hey!

For the wp manga ftp storage is there alternative cheap image hosting service that has external FTP servers? not talking about vps storage but cloud storage. I don't want to use amazon s3, imgur or any other host they have.

Last edited:
Hey!

For the wp manga ftp storage is there alternative cheap image hosting service that has external FTP servers? not talking about vps storage but cloud storage. I don't want to use amazon s3, imgur or any other host they have.
some people recomend feral hosting

so i planning to add my manga site with google adsense. i noticed that fanfox.net. 1stmanga.com use ad sense. is there any advice to make my website do not get ban

so i planning to add my manga site with google adsense. i noticed that fanfox.net. 1stmanga.com use ad sense. is there any advice to make my website do not get ban
create project post chapter atleast 20 chapter then submit adsense, they will look into your project and verify it. try to update chapter every day atleast one chapter for the project manga. thats how i get my adsense aproved for manga and novel site. good luck

create project post chapter atleast 20 chapter then submit adsense, they will look into your project and verify it. try to update chapter every day atleast one chapter for the project manga. thats how i get my adsense aproved for manga and novel site. good luck
thanks i will try it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock