• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Manufacturing Module for UltimatePOS

Manufacturing Module for UltimatePOS V3.1 Untouched

No permission to download
If you ever installed manufacturing module and deleted it or Un installed it then you will not be able to install this one. Now take backup and safe if somewhere else. Then install ultimate pos fresh then before uploading backup install all modules
This seems to be the best way to get everything working. If you can't do a fresh UltimatePOS install, the steps below should help:

1. Go into your database and find the 'system' table. In the 'key' column find 'manufacturing_version' which should show the your old version in the 'value' field. Delete this row.

2. In your database find the 'migration' table. Scroll thru the pages of entries until you find any entries with manufacturing/mfg in them - The entries are grouped by the 'batch' number column so you should see all the manufacturing entries will have the same batch no. Delete all of these entries. I'm not sure if deleting all the entries is necessary but I did it anyway.

3. Install crm module (I installed version 1.4 but IT DOESN'T WORK and will probably show a 500 Server Error when you try to click on its menu in the sidebar. The manufacturing module seems to be dependent on a crm file because when I tried to install the manufacturing module without the crm module I kept getting an error displaying something about a missing crm file).

4. Install manufacturing module. Enter anything for license code and login username. After installing the module it might display a 500 Server Error (It probably will not on new UltimatePOS installs). Go back to the main dashboard (yoursite.com/home) and you will see the Manufacturing menu in the sidebar and that it has installed correctly. Also, going to the Modules menu shows that Version 3.0 is installed. The only thing I couldn't get to work was the Manufacturing Report which displays a 500 Server Error when clicked (but works correctly on new UltimatePOS install).

Reactions: planet
Can you update with this SC? Its nulled & working for me. I already use it @ultranoob

Attachments

• Manufacturing.zip
    88.7 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: hodgso2k21
Dear friends please guide me how can i delete or edit production invoice i clicked on finalize check and saved it, but i didn't realized quantity is not correct please help me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock