• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Martfury - Premium WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme

Martfury - Premium WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme v3.1.8

No permission to download
miyojin updated Martfury - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Martfury Theme v2.3.0

Download Martfury v2.3.0 - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.3.0 – March 19 2020

• New: Add new option allow change the Filter Text in Appearance > Customize > Mobile > Vendor Page.
  • Update: Compatible with Elementor Header & Footer Builder.
  • Update: Show password feature in the password.
  • Fix: Remove product variable in the Frequently Bought Together.
  • Fix: Some minor bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: andraram
Can anyone help?
After updating from v2. 2 to onward, navigation menu in mobile is gone. It does not appear even after enabling.

miyojin updated Martfury - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Martfury Theme v2.3.1

Download Martfury v2.3.1 - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.3.1 – April 07 2020

• New: Add new option allow change the taxonomy description below the products in Appearance > Customize > Catalog > Catalog General > Taxonomy Description Position.
  • Update: Compatible with Elementor 404 Page Builder.
  • Fix: Style live chat button when it is enabled in Dokan plugin
  • Fix: Variable Product still added to cart in the Frequently Bought Together.
  • Fix: Show...

1588172311545.png

How to fix it? Same size to all. any idea? i already use
.woocommerce ul.products li.product a img { max-width: 100%; height: auto; }
still doesn't working
1588173125479.png

Last edited:

Martfury Theme v2.3.2

Download Martfury v2.3.2 - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 2.3.2 – April 29 2020

• Update WPBakery Page Builder 6.2
  • Update Revolution Slider 6.2.2
  • Update: Compatible with Elementor Archive & Single Builder.
  • Update: Enable quick view on mobile
  • Fix: Brand error in the dokan dashboard
  • Fix: Menu mobile doesn’t work with CartFlows plugin.
  • Fix: Mobile RTL in firefox.
  • Fix: Some minor bugs.

Hi,

Updated theme to version 2.3.2 but WPBakery Page Builder didn't update to 6.2. How to update this plug-in together with theme?

• Love
Reactions: NullMaster
Thanks TassieNZ I will update it manually. My question is why this plug-in dint update automatically when I deleted theme and installed new version again? Is there anything which i might do wrong during theme version update?

Thanks TassieNZ I will update it manually. My question is why this plug-in dint update automatically when I deleted theme and installed new version again? Is there anything which i might do wrong during theme version update?
No, you did nothing wrong. I'd say the developer of the theme has not updated it yet in the package. :)

But it is writen in theme change log that this plugins below should be updated but i checked and both plugins on my list are in old versions

But it is writen in theme change log that this plugins below should be updated but i checked and both plugins on my list are in old versions

I will update them all for you. wait.

If you look in the package you downloaded, there is a Plugins folder. That contains the newest versions that you can manually update. They are the versions you stated, I just checked. :)

For update via the theme, they need integrating, which I think @NullMaster is doing for you. :)

• Love
Reactions: NullMaster
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock