• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Modern POS - Point of Sale with Stock Management System

Modern POS - Point of Sale with Stock Management System 3.3 Nulled

No permission to download
Does anyone have this last version nulled? If anyone knows how to null this, or if someone in good faith has this last version nulled, please provide me with the link

Reactions: ShahnurAlam
I have a problem installing it on the server it is not responding and showing error 500

i installed this database but somehow server showing me this error here.
someone help me out in resolving this.

waiting for someones reply.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 100
Please send me latest SQL File

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'new_pos.languages' doesn't exist in F:\xampp\htdocs\POS\_inc\lib\database.php:41 Stack trace: #0 F:\xampp\htdocs\POS\_inc\lib\database.php(41): PDO->prepare('SELECT `id` FRO...', Array) #1 F:\xampp\htdocs\POS\_inc\lib\language.php(25): Database->prepare('SELECT `id` FRO...') #2 F:\xampp\htdocs\POS\_init.php(289): Language->__construct('en') #3 F:\xampp\htdocs\POS\index.php(15): include('F:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in F:\xampp\htdocs\POS\_inc\lib\database.php on line 41

Reactions: Mazroveag
Hello everyone, can someone please share the nulled version. i would really appreciate it.
thanks in advance =)

Por favor envíeme el último archivo SQL

Error fatal : PDOException no detectada: SQLSTATE [42S02]: Tabla base o vista no encontrada: 1146 Tabla 'new_pos. idiomas 'no existe en F: \ xampp \ htdocs \ POS \ _inc \ lib \ database.php: 41 Seguimiento de pila: # 0 F: \ xampp \ htdocs \ POS \ _inc \ lib \ database.php (41): PDO-> prepare ('SELECT `id` FRO ...', Array) # 1 F: \ xampp \ htdocs \ POS \ _inc \ lib \ language.php (25): Base de datos-> prepare ('SELECT` id` FRO ... ') # 2 F: \ xampp \ htdocs \ POS \ _init.php (289): Idioma -> __ construct (' en ') # 3 F: \ xampp \ htdocs \ POS \ index.php (15) : include ('F: \\ xampp \\ htdocs ...') # 4 {main} lanzado en F: \ xampp \ htdocs \ POS \ _inc \ lib \ database.php en la línea 41

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Attachments

• DB.zip
    34.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
no self promotion @Moderators ban this guy
Sorry in advance, as I said before, I don't know how to upload the file. Besides that I have given this file to several people who asked me by telegram. and I give it for free.
I've tried attaching the file, but the file doesn't show up. give me you telegram account and i will send it, and then you can upload the file in this forum.
sorry.

Hello, fyi this comment from outside forum, tested.

To null the code, you just have to do these steps:

edit: config.php Details to database connection:

Line #4 to #8

'host' => 'localhost',
'db' => 'modernpos',
'user' => 'admin',
'pass' => 'admin',

edit: purchase.php in "_inc\config\" this:

<?php defined('ENVIRONMENT') OR exit('No direct access allowed!');
return array('username'=>'','purchase_code'=>'');

to this:

return array('username'=>'crystalpro','purchase_code'=>'93d33e46-325d-427
d-83d2-d0716e44f008');

And NOT put this in your credentials to activate because was baneed, just put this and voilá

edit: config.php

Line #2:

define('xINSTALLED', true);

to:

define('INSTALLED', true);

and import the database old... or new

Last edited:

Line #4 to #8

'host' => 'localhost',
'db' => 'modernpos',
'user' => 'admin',
'pass' => 'admin',

to this:

d-83d2-d0716e44f008');

And NOT put this in your credentials to activate because was baneed, just put this and voilá

Line #2:

to:

This was really helpful. At last Nulled it properly

Reactions: fmchawki

Line #4 to #8

'host' => 'localhost',
'db' => 'modernpos',
'user' => 'admin',
'pass' => 'admin',

to this:

d-83d2-d0716e44f008');

Line #2:

to:

OMG, You are a Marter, Senior :D Thanks Friend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock