• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.26.0 + Addons

No permission to download
awesome thanks!

Can someone upload the addons? The links in this post for the addons don't work anymore.

Thanks again :)

Last edited:
Addons are nullable, you just have to edit a bit of js in this file : /wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-premium/pro/assets/vue/js/settings.js
Look for the property isAddonActive and mod accordingly :)

After having installed and activated the corresponding addon of course. Once you do this, you will have access to the settings for the addon. If you pay attention they are identified by slugs such as eu-compliance, ecommerce... so you just have to override the validation function (which looks in some array to see if the addon is present) and return true in case parameter matches the slug of the addon you want to enable.

Reactions: baaloulseif
can you tell us the whole procedure step by step

Addons are nullable, you just have to edit a bit of js in this file : /wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-premium/pro/assets/vue/js/settings.js
Look for the property isAddonActive and mod accordingly :)

After having installed and activated the corresponding addon of course. Once you do this, you will have access to the settings for the addon. If you pay attention they are identified by slugs such as eu-compliance, ecommerce... so you just have to override the validation function (which looks in some array to see if the addon is present) and return true in case parameter matches the slug of the addon you want to enable.
update nulled version please

update nulled version please

You simply need to do it according to which addons you want to use. As I said, look in the js file I mentioned for the property isAddonActive. You will find something like (on the top of my head) j.isAddonActive("ecommerce"), just replace what the function returns in this case. Go to the definition of isAddonActive (look for isAddonActive: function(e)) and add something like if (e === "ecommerce") {return true}

It's really straightforward.

You simply need to do it according to which addons you want to use. As I said, look in the js file I mentioned for the property isAddonActive. You will find something like (on the top of my head) j.isAddonActive("ecommerce"), just replace what the function returns in this case. Go to the definition of isAddonActive (look for isAddonActive: function(e)) and add something like if (e === "ecommerce") {return true}

It's really straightforward.

tried this and it's not working

isAddonActive: function(t) {
if (t === "ecommerce") {
return true
}
return !!this.addons[t] && this.addons[t].active
},

tried this and it's not working

if (t === "ecommerce") {
return true
}
},

There are multiple definitions of this function, are you sure you chose the right one ?

Line 1115 for me once unminified, this is my methods block
JavaScript:
                methods: {
                        if (t == "ecommerce" || t == "eu-compliance") {
                            return true
                        }
                    },
                    getUserIdDescription: function() {
                        return this.isAddonActive("eu-compliance") ? this.text_user_id_description_eu_enabled : this.text_user_id_description
                    },
                    getUserIdFaux: function() {
                        return this.isAddonActive("eu-compliance")
                    }
                }

You can find the whole file here for your convenience...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock