• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listings

Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing v5.6.9

No permission to download
Finaly got the import Demo Content to work.
Seems automatic demo import using the theme build in method not working well, and whatever i do it will not work with latest wordpress version 5.4, demo import will only work with wp 5.3.2, at least for me.

Tried changing php version 5.6, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, same result.

What i did to finaly get the demos import working:
1. as in all theme you first have to be sure that all plugins are installed and working, for that I use the theme demo import tool.
2. for some demos, like Car Rental 2, last plugin "STM Motors Car rental" fails to install, and the tool will simply refresh the page infintily. You have to manualy copy the plugin from the folder "Motors Bundled Plugins" found in the zip arhive you donwload here
3. Once you have all plugins installed and the them demo import tool seems to have finished, if you check your site to see if the demo content is there, I always find that only top bar was there, but the actual page was missing. If you navigate to "pages" in your wordpress admin, there is no page created by the demo import tool.
4. in order to fix this, go to the zip archive, open the "motors.zip" archive and go to "packages" folder. There you choose the zip with the name of the demo you want to install, and use the old fashion wordpress import tool.
5. thats it, now the pages are in place and everything looks like in the demo.

If anyone knows how to fix the theme demo import tool to work at 100% please tell me.

Reactions: Dimella and Babak
A few hours have passed, and I cant get it to fully work. I need car rental 2 demo site and the listing in "Explore vehicles" simply is not there. Downloaded several older versions of this template, and in all of them the page "Explore vehicles" is blank. It simply has no sense since in the author demo page:
http://motors.stylemixthemes.com/rental-two/explore-vehicles/
there are vehicles.
But whatever i do, i cant have that listing working. I tried adding them using wpbakery, i tried using uListings, tried widgets.
Please anyone who has the Car rental 2 demo working give some pointings

Reactions: Dimella
Another 2 hours have passed, and i finaly made "Explore Vehicles" work.
For anyone needing this info, after installing demo, you must go to Woocomerce settings and set the page "Explore Vehicles" as the product page. Just that, and everything will work, the search, the scheduling, the widgets. Just that simple setting that isnt explained anywhere in this entire world. :mad::mad:

Reactions: Heimdall
jnjj.PNG

when I try to activate all plugins I got this error and now I can't log in..wp-admin..help urgent, please

Last edited:
Babak updated Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing with a new update entry:

Motors Theme v4.7.2 Nulled

Download Motors v4.7.2 - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing Nulled Free
Version 4.7.2 - May 13, 2020

• Motors - Classified Listings updated (v 6.6.0).
  • WPBakery Page Builder updated (v 6.2.0).
  • Revolution Slider updated (v 6.2.6).
  • STM Equipment updated (v 1.0.2).
  • STM Motors Events updated (v 1.3.4).
  • STM Motors Reviews updated (v 1.3.4).
  • STM Motors Car Rental updated (v 1.0.7).
  • STM Motors - Classified Five updated (v...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: kirby1x
Dear,
New version released !

Version 4.7.3 June 16, 2020

• STM MegaMenu updated (v 1.4).
  • STM Motors Car Rental updated (v 1.0.8).
  • STM Equipment updated (v 1.0.3).
  • STM Motors Extends updated (v 1.4.1).
  • STM Post Type updated (v 4.6.6)
  • STM Vehicle Listings updated (v 6.6.1).
  • FEATURE: Added new meta field for seller note
  • FIX: WPBakery Frontend Editor not working with MegaMenu.
  • FIX: Checkout terms & conditions incorrect view.
  • FIX: Disable compare not working
  • FIX: Autocomplete for categories in VC modules
  • FIX: Updated Recaptcha to v3
  • FIX: Updated scripts
  • FIX: Car Rental Layout - month not traslatable
  • FIX: STM Category Info Box - not showing info if checked as Number field
  • FIX: Rental Two - When renting a car that has been rented for the selected period, there is a message saying the rental isn’t possible, but the order is still created in WooCommerce.
  • FIX: Rental Two - Check the price calculation if the car is rented for less than a day and the price per hour isn’t set.

Motors – Car Dealership WordPress Theme v4.7.3 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing with a new update entry:

Motors Theme v4.7.3 Nulled

Download Motors v4.7.3 - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing Nulled Free
v4.7.3 - June 16, 2020 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

• STM MegaMenu updated (v 1.4).
  • STM Motors Car Rental updated (v 1.0.8).
  • STM Equipment updated (v 1.0.3).
  • STM Motors Extends updated (v 1.4.1).
  • STM Post Type updated (v 4.6.6)
  • STM Vehicle Listings updated (v 6.6.1).
  • FEATURE: Added new meta field for seller note
  • FIX:...

great
can you provide the mobile app ?
This is a one-off and won't be updated!

Motors – Car Dealership & Classified Listings Mobile App for Android & iOS

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak and startop

Motors Theme v4.7.4

Download Motors v4.7.4 - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing Nulled Free
v4.7.4 - July 1, 2020

• FEATURE: Dealer Two Layout - sell a car online with WooCommerce.
  • FEATURE: Subscriptio v3 compatible.
  • FIX: MegaMenu not showing mm-post in menu.
  • FIX: Filter in inventory. If two or more slider filter set.
  • FIX: STM Popular Makes. Load styles for all layouts.
  • STM MegaMenu updated (v 1.5).
  • STM...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock